|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1427463
15/05/2013 21:50
15/05/2013 21:50
|
reza_q
Unregistered
|
reza_q
Unregistered
|
Damn I just called for this on Autotrader!
Lady said she must have had over 30 calls within 1 week and claimed it sold within hours; you were quick mate, I would have had that.
Lovely car. She thinks she underpriced it; I was like, errrr,....
Let me know when you want it sold lol. Well done!
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1427477
15/05/2013 23:42
15/05/2013 23:42
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,483 Kent
Submariner
My job on the forum
|
My job on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,483
Kent
|
I was second dibs on this apparently, missed it as you placed the deposit without seeing it....he also wanted rid of it as he was going on holiday and then moving house I think.
I consoled myself with going out and treating myself to the GTV6 with Q2 and all the other goodies which I have been after for a while.
I was going to get the chrono back to mint and then park it in the garage for high days and holidays. Always liked the chrono great colour.
Is that damage on the front bumper, couldn't make it out from the pics?
Last edited by Submariner; 15/05/2013 23:47.
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: Submariner]
#1427488
16/05/2013 06:55
16/05/2013 06:55
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
Lovely car. She thinks she underpriced it; I was like, errrr,....
Let me know when you want it sold lol. Well done!
Exactly.......still I don't know anyone going to buy a car that would say, "you have under-priced this, let me give you another £4K as I feel bad"  I was second dibs on this apparently, missed it as you placed the deposit without seeing it.... The sort of thing one does when living in Istanbul  as I do, so we can add to the cost a return flight from Istanbul. Yes the front bumper is damaged so needs replacing. The car will be mint soon, it's mint now, just needs some TLC..... Good choice of car the Alfa with Q2, I'd go for one of them if I didn't have a crono coupe.....mwhahahahahaha 
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1427490
16/05/2013 08:10
16/05/2013 08:10
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
“A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs.”
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1428451
21/05/2013 14:18
21/05/2013 14:18
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
You know, I think it makes the car look more modern?!? Somehow?
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1428694
22/05/2013 12:43
22/05/2013 12:43
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572 Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
|
Nice find  Shame about the sunroof though!
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#1428824
22/05/2013 22:21
22/05/2013 22:21
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Nice find  Shame about the sunroof though! Nah, makes it even rarer  all the options ticked. A bugger if you want to take it on the track though, it lower the inside roof lining by about 2"
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1443921
20/08/2013 15:45
20/08/2013 15:45
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572 Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
|
Sunroof is a definite no for me. Got one on the Sedici. Spoils the lines of the Coupe for me.
Couldn't buy a Coupe with one, as you say the roof is too low. Still its not an issue as they are so rare!
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1443944
20/08/2013 18:01
20/08/2013 18:01
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
Ah! This one is a top of the range, quality Webasto. It's been fitted afterward.
Absolutely no leaks, It does not lower the roof, has 3 tilt positions and slides all the way back. The electrics are a tab up in-front of the glass, not down by the dash where there is no button (as per factory roof models).
Actually, this is the first coupe I've had with a sunroof and I must say I like it.
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1443958
20/08/2013 18:46
20/08/2013 18:46
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
Also, quick question, just how many cronos' are in the UK? Does anyone know this?
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1443993
20/08/2013 21:59
20/08/2013 21:59
|
Shifty
Unregistered
|
Shifty
Unregistered
|
Lovely find Phil, did uncle Joe dig this one up?
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1444003
20/08/2013 22:52
20/08/2013 22:52
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
LE register link + info169 LE's - inc. x6 written off: 14 Crono 26 Vinci 31 Steel 42 Red 44 Black 6 x LE's also registered here with colour unknown.
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1444223
21/08/2013 16:18
21/08/2013 16:18
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572 Northampton England
Sedicivalvole
Forum is my life
|
Forum is my life
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
|
I know Evo and MCMike have Chrono's
Don't think I know of anyone else?
Vinci Grey LE Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6 BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8 Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1444235
21/08/2013 16:48
21/08/2013 16:48
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
Great, I need some bragging facts. But I need 'facts' for this  I assumed there was three in the UK too.
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1444238
21/08/2013 17:23
21/08/2013 17:23
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Here you go patch - the ones we know about that have been declared on here:
LE0001 Mr Colonques in Spain LE0083 Unknown LE0091 Unknown LE0092 LEMan (T plate) LE0099 patch234 LE0105 evo_number_one LE0106 Aames LE0132 MCMike LE0148 Unknown LE0149 Unknown LE1009 shaky20vt LE1137 in Italy LE1150 chaser
and
LE0605 was in Japan but written off
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1444246
21/08/2013 18:09
21/08/2013 18:09
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
I still have the front bumper of one which went for scrappage a few years ago.
Don't know the number - the owner kept the plaque.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: Sedicivalvole]
#1444258
21/08/2013 18:57
21/08/2013 18:57
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347 North Wales
Theresa
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
|
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
|
I know Evo and MCMike have Chrono's
Don't think I know of anyone else? I met someone at a meet in Blackpool a couple of years ago, with a Chrono. Can't remember his name on here though.
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1444317
22/08/2013 07:12
22/08/2013 07:12
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Theres at least one other - I posted on here years ago about one of the nicest Coupesters I've ever seen which was a Crono. It was just going on to the Higher Ferry at Dartmouth and evaded my desperate run to meet the owner. The car was registered T20V LE - mentioned it on here several times but never found the owner.............. Its still listed and taxed on the DVLA website so is still around. I think we have to presume that unless otherwise stated the cars on the LE register are in the UK - so yes common as muck as around 11..........
Last edited by Nello; 22/08/2013 07:15.
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1444349
22/08/2013 09:23
22/08/2013 09:23
|
KBT
Unregistered
|
KBT
Unregistered
|
What a familiar number plate! Still wondering what the S in mine might stand for. I think only the red ones could be called common.
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1444425
22/08/2013 17:16
22/08/2013 17:16
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
LE207 Vinci Grey 123k @ Aug 2013 (S Plate) - Patch234 You competing with MCMike patch?!! 
|
|
|
Re: Chrono LE no.99 - Under new management
[Re: ]
#1444480
23/08/2013 01:58
23/08/2013 01:58
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
Not too sure if this one was a wise purchase just yet Nello. Will discuss this on it's own project thread later......
|
|
|
|