Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nice Coupe for someone? #1427482
16/05/2013 00:04
16/05/2013 00:04
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,483
Kent
Submariner Offline OP
My job on the forum
Submariner  Offline OP
My job on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,483
Kent
Out cycling yesterday and before I went up Goudhurst Hill, Goudhurst in Kent I stopped here as I saw a chap leathering off a silver 20vt: http://www.sargeantsofgoudhurst.co.uk/

Had a chat with the bloke and it was his bosses (garage owner)Coop with 90K on the clock I had a quick look round it, on a W plate, leather and in really really good nick was up for £2.2K. Not affiliated but I said I would post as I thought cosmetically it looked very nice indeed. Worth a call or butchers if you are after one.

Mods not sure where this should go but seemed too good not to let people know.

Re: Nice Coupe for someone? [Re: Submariner] #1427496
16/05/2013 08:59
16/05/2013 08:59

B
Big_Muzzie
Unregistered
Big_Muzzie
Unregistered
B



There are coupes - just not Fiat badged ones....

Re: Nice Coupe for someone? [Re: Submariner] #1427609
16/05/2013 19:55
16/05/2013 19:55

M
Mymk5zs123
Unregistered
Mymk5zs123
Unregistered
M



Hi, I've been lurking on this forum for a while now but I've not posted. I've been after a coupe for a few months. Went to look at this coupe today and it is very clean indeed. Cambelt was due a while ago and it hasn't been serviced for a while either. Currently SORN. Another concern was the rust on the rear arches and rear light clusters. It is a pretty small amount. Does anyone know how much this rust would roughly cost to sort out? Other than that it is a very smart coupe. The interior was very clean aswel. The bloke who owns it is also a nice chap.

Re: Nice Coupe for someone? [Re: Submariner] #1427684
17/05/2013 09:25
17/05/2013 09:25

B
Big_Muzzie
Unregistered
Big_Muzzie
Unregistered
B



Bodywork - how much do you want to pay? Arches start at about 100 quid going up and up and up......

get it bought, get it serviced and enjoy!

Re: Nice Coupe for someone? [Re: Submariner] #1427719
17/05/2013 12:19
17/05/2013 12:19
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
Rear light clusters don't have rust, they are aluminium so the corrosion won't spread to other parts of the car.

Simple fix: strip off the paint and rub down and fill if necessary. Next the important bit, use a good etch primer, then repaint in the normal way.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Nice Coupe for someone? [Re: Submariner] #1427771
17/05/2013 19:40
17/05/2013 19:40

M
Mymk5zs123
Unregistered
Mymk5zs123
Unregistered
M



Ok cheers guys. I'm going to look at another one on Saturday but going to keep my eye on this one.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.012s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.6097 MB (Peak: 0.6678 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:17:44 UTC