Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Barchetta Coupe styling #1427621
16/05/2013 20:40
16/05/2013 20:40

D
dlongstaff
Unregistered
dlongstaff
Unregistered
D



Searching for specs on steering wheels, I found THIS


Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427647
16/05/2013 23:19
16/05/2013 23:19

8
812112
Unregistered
812112
Unregistered
8



nice find, i actually like that spoiler concept..... dont worry im not going to cut mine up.

Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427664
17/05/2013 01:35
17/05/2013 01:35
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
I'm a big fan of the Barchetta cool

It's a lovely car to drive, feels really solid and handles well and doesn't have that horrible scuttle shake that Alfa Spiders seem to suffer from.


Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: Theresa] #1427674
17/05/2013 05:52
17/05/2013 05:52

A
Alesi
Unregistered
Alesi
Unregistered
A



Maggiora even had this in mind as a concept idea
click to enlarge

Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427721
17/05/2013 12:40
17/05/2013 12:40

D
dlongstaff
Unregistered
dlongstaff
Unregistered
D



I have these pics on the pc from when I was looking around for seats.
The first two are from a right hand drive conversion.
click to enlarge click to enlarge
They are nice looking cars. Although I don't think I would choose this interior myself.
click to enlarge click to enlarge

Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427767
17/05/2013 18:21
17/05/2013 18:21
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
charlie_croker Offline
I need some sleep
charlie_croker  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,618
SE Essex
They seem to hold their value better than the Coupe? Which seems odd, LHD etc.


Happy
Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427777
17/05/2013 20:00
17/05/2013 20:00

P
Per
Unregistered
Per
Unregistered
P



Same in Sweden.. Weird. Only reason must be it's a cab.. It is a much less of a car than the Coupe I think, and not very good looking in my eyes. It does seem to be a fine drive.

Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427783
17/05/2013 20:56
17/05/2013 20:56

A
Alesi
Unregistered
Alesi
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Per
Same in Sweden.. Weird. Only reason must be it's a cab.. It is a much less of a car than the Coupe I think, and not very good looking in my eyes. It does seem to be a fine drive.

Per you're obviously biased: I take it the Maserati barchetta get's your votes hands down douze points
click to enlarge

Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427807
18/05/2013 00:00
18/05/2013 00:00

N
Nello
Unregistered
Nello
Unregistered
N



I'm another Barchetta fan - always fancied one. Its on the 'to- do' list especially given todays prices. A mate has a nice yellow one. I like that quilted interior dlong......though as an LE'fetish I would wouldn't I!
That was the Barchetta LE interior - and yes it was the identical steering wheel.....

Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427817
18/05/2013 00:40
18/05/2013 00:40

P
Pondman
Unregistered
Pondman
Unregistered
P



Originally Posted by Alesi
click to enlarge

Those headlights look familiar!? wink

Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427837
18/05/2013 05:09
18/05/2013 05:09
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,483
Kent
Submariner Offline
My job on the forum
Submariner  Offline
My job on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,483
Kent
Originally Posted by Pondman
Originally Posted by Alesi
click to enlarge

Those headlights look familiar!? wink


Yes Bangle's Misses' rear end!

Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427851
18/05/2013 08:22
18/05/2013 08:22

A
Alesi
Unregistered
Alesi
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Nello
I'm another Barchetta fan - always fancied one. Its on the 'to- do' list especially given todays prices. A mate has a nice yellow one. I like that quilted interior dlong......though as an LE'fetish I would wouldn't I!
That was the Barchetta LE interior - and yes it was the identical steering wheel.....

1998 LE's (including numbered badge similar to coop's):
click to enlarge
1999 LE's:
click to enlarge

IMHO the steering wheel looks identical but differs in size:
click to enlarge

Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427883
18/05/2013 13:11
18/05/2013 13:11

D
dlongstaff
Unregistered
dlongstaff
Unregistered
D



I did post in the 'show your steering wheel' thread that although they look the same the splines are different apparently!
If you read the 3rd post by c3ere and the 6th post down by Paganali Panda it does not fit.
LINK HERE

Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427952
18/05/2013 22:41
18/05/2013 22:41
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,446
Essex
evo_number_one Offline
My job on the forum
evo_number_one  Offline
My job on the forum

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,446
Essex
Originally Posted by Alesi
Maggiora even had this in mind as a concept idea
click to enlarge


Concept? You can buy this car!

MAGGIORA!

laugh


105
Re: Barchetta Coupe styling [Re: ] #1427978
19/05/2013 00:00
19/05/2013 00:00

D
dlongstaff
Unregistered
dlongstaff
Unregistered
D



Originally Posted by Alesi
Maggiora even had this in mind as a concept idea
click to enlarge

Nice! And they eBay one!

I think the styling is quite distinctive. Not sure about the later third brake light though.
I remember the first time one sailed passed me, 316 on the way to Teddington. I later found out what the silver car was. Barchetta, Little Boat. ( correct me here)
I think the rear light styling is defining as much the Coupes is. I honestly know very little about them, other than its on a level of seeing the Coupe and wanting one.

I have told this tale before here, but many years back in Dubia I visited the Fiat showroom. The Alfa was next door or one down.
They only sold 'top of the range' Coupe, salesman talk. So leather and aircon. The price of £16,000.00.

Also the salesman mentioned that a guy from the UK had bought a Barchetta from them a year previously was returning to the UK and shipping his car back. He would not loose money on it but may even make a profit even after shipping. That was the story.

I think it would make nice company for the Coupe ( this isn't going to happen) I don't think if I was in the situation of looking, I wouldn't compare what else you can get for the money etc. it would be a gut buy.
It's pretty and unique.
My opinion.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6538 MB (Peak: 0.7830 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:19:18 UTC