Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 1,160 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
What are the carpet extensions worth these days? #1428426
21/05/2013 13:03
21/05/2013 13:03
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,244
Watford, Herts.
H
Hyperlink Offline OP
Forum is my life
Hyperlink  Offline OP
Forum is my life
H

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,244
Watford, Herts.
as per the title really. how much are the centre console carpet bits worth?

Re: What are the carpet extensions worth these days? [Re: Hyperlink] #1428429
21/05/2013 13:11
21/05/2013 13:11
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,595
angus, scotland
jimbob13 Offline
I need some sleep
jimbob13  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,595
angus, scotland
I paid £65 a couple of months back...


[Linked Image]
Re: What are the carpet extensions worth these days? [Re: Hyperlink] #1428432
21/05/2013 13:24
21/05/2013 13:24
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,244
Watford, Herts.
H
Hyperlink Offline OP
Forum is my life
Hyperlink  Offline OP
Forum is my life
H

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,244
Watford, Herts.
really?!

Re: What are the carpet extensions worth these days? [Re: Hyperlink] #1428439
21/05/2013 13:48
21/05/2013 13:48
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
I think I paid £35-40 a year back - worth every penny yes


997 C4S
Re: What are the carpet extensions worth these days? [Re: Hyperlink] #1428442
21/05/2013 13:52
21/05/2013 13:52
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,595
angus, scotland
jimbob13 Offline
I need some sleep
jimbob13  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,595
angus, scotland
Originally Posted by Hyperlink
really?!

click to enlarge


[Linked Image]
Re: What are the carpet extensions worth these days? [Re: Hyperlink] #1428443
21/05/2013 13:58
21/05/2013 13:58
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,244
Watford, Herts.
H
Hyperlink Offline OP
Forum is my life
Hyperlink  Offline OP
Forum is my life
H

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,244
Watford, Herts.
OK fair enough I didn't think they were that much. Just as well I didn't give my set away then!



Re: What are the carpet extensions worth these days? [Re: Hyperlink] #1428449
21/05/2013 14:15
21/05/2013 14:15
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,595
angus, scotland
jimbob13 Offline
I need some sleep
jimbob13  Offline
I need some sleep

Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,595
angus, scotland
I would have happily spent more than that to stop Mrs Jimbob's massive clown feet from kicking out cables.


[Linked Image]

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6214 MB (Peak: 0.6877 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 21:42:10 UTC