|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Very cheap paint sprayer needed
#1437982
15/07/2013 11:38
15/07/2013 11:38
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083 Alcester
mikndo69
OP
Enjoying the ride
|
OP
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
|
As above, I would like to know of any VERY CHEAP paint sprayers (in the midlands preferably) to spray a body kit for me.
Front and rear bumpers, skirts, and wings, all in fibreglass.
Metallic colour, if it was a solid colour, I would do it myself.
I can't believe the quote I have been given to do this.
Last edited by mikndo69; 15/07/2013 11:39. Reason: Phat Fingers
Fast as FCCUK.org
|
|
|
Re: Very cheap paint sprayer needed
[Re: mikndo69]
#1437997
15/07/2013 12:51
15/07/2013 12:51
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921 Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG
Club Treasurer Member 311
|
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
|
I'm sure any one of your neighbours or friends would do it very cheaply (price of a pint perhaps): you don't mention anything about quality?
1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus 2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
|
|
|
Re: Very cheap paint sprayer needed
[Re: mikndo69]
#1438005
15/07/2013 13:45
15/07/2013 13:45
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083 Alcester
mikndo69
OP
Enjoying the ride
|
OP
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
|
I begrudge paying £500+ for this work when the car only cost me £700 to buy in the first place.
Buy the way, I thought it was a reasonable question, somebody might know someone that might do it cheap.
So thanks for your help Dave
Fast as FCCUK.org
|
|
|
Re: Very cheap paint sprayer needed
[Re: mikndo69]
#1438006
15/07/2013 13:51
15/07/2013 13:51
|
812112
Unregistered
|
812112
Unregistered
|
ask a body shop place for a cash price. some will do it in there lunch break etc. i got quoted 100 quid for front rear and skirts
|
|
|
Re: Very cheap paint sprayer needed
[Re: mikndo69]
#1438007
15/07/2013 13:59
15/07/2013 13:59
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083 Alcester
mikndo69
OP
Enjoying the ride
|
OP
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
|
Thats more like it, thanks mate
Fast as FCCUK.org
|
|
|
Re: Very cheap paint sprayer needed
[Re: mikndo69]
#1440949
04/08/2013 10:04
04/08/2013 10:04
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Mik - try these.............. Ask for young John. I've just had my bonnet done and well pleased. Its the place that Motor-Mech uses for bodywork. Next to where Paul used to be in Brum.
|
|
|
|