Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Robski1337), 1,372 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pads #1442285
11/08/2013 15:06
11/08/2013 15:06
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Ok, discs have now been ordered for my fathers coop.

Next is the pads. Decided on Pagid Blue or Yellow but we need them asap.

Where can I get them from? The more ideas the better so I can ring around tomorrow and see who can get them to me quickly and for the best price too.

Thanks,

Also any recommendations for rear pads?

I had Textar on my old coop, where can I get these from unless anyone has any other ideas for rear pads please.

Thanks.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Pads [Re: technics] #1442286
11/08/2013 15:32
11/08/2013 15:32
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Nigel Offline
Forum veteran
Nigel  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Competition Braking Products - ask for Paul or Steve

www.racepads.co.uk

Re: Pads [Re: technics] #1442303
11/08/2013 17:16
11/08/2013 17:16
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Thanks Nigel.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Pads [Re: technics] #1442409
12/08/2013 10:55
12/08/2013 10:55
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Right I spoke to Steve through the contact details in the link above and he wanted £216 delivered for the Pagid Blue pads.
So I thought I would try MSW just to see and they can deliver them to me tomorrow for £210.

Thanks for the help though Nigel.

Any ideas on rear brake pads though anyone, asap?

Last edited by technics; 12/08/2013 10:57.

Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Pads [Re: technics] #1442417
12/08/2013 12:15
12/08/2013 12:15
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Nigel Offline
Forum veteran
Nigel  Offline
Forum veteran

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 17,386
Staffordshire
Originally Posted by technics
Any ideas on rear brake pads though anyone, asap?


Textar pads are fine for the rears, as they do very little work anyway (and if your compensator is working properly, they'll do even less work with a very good setup at the front)

ISTR that EBC also do rear pads


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6132 MB (Peak: 0.6623 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:00:05 UTC