Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Robski1337), 1,372 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay #1469630
20/01/2014 23:02
20/01/2014 23:02
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
chrissy Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
chrissy  Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469631
20/01/2014 23:06
20/01/2014 23:06

P
patch234
Unregistered
patch234
Unregistered
P



Yes, and the picture of them in the inky is mine … I put in my inky Plus when I had the Recaro's out for refurb. 4 years or so ago!!

Naughty naughty

Last edited by patch234; 20/01/2014 23:59. Reason: changed for Trappy :)
Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: ] #1469637
20/01/2014 23:17
20/01/2014 23:17
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Trappy Offline
Club member 7306
Trappy  Offline
Club member 7306
Forum is my life

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Originally Posted by patch234
Yes, and the picture in the inky is me and on the seats I put in my inky Plus when I had the Recaro's out for refurb. 4 years or so ago!!

Naughty naughty


You what? irked


F****** b****** thing...
Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469640
20/01/2014 23:24
20/01/2014 23:24

P
patch234
Unregistered
patch234
Unregistered
P



It is! You can even see me in the bloody reflection!!!! and that's my silver 20VT in the background ---- on my driveway!! hahahaha

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469643
20/01/2014 23:37
20/01/2014 23:37

P
patch234
Unregistered
patch234
Unregistered
P



and here is the original > residing in my photo bucket account!! Grrr!

click to enlarge


Last edited by patch234; 20/01/2014 23:39.
Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469667
21/01/2014 07:33
21/01/2014 07:33
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
That can't be yours, Phil - I can see at least two surface imperfections on the paint...


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469675
21/01/2014 08:19
21/01/2014 08:19
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,192
Bristol, UK
H
Hovedan Offline
Forum is my life
Hovedan  Offline
Forum is my life
H

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,192
Bristol, UK
Either end up, they're cheap!

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469677
21/01/2014 08:40
21/01/2014 08:40

T
Truffle
Unregistered
Truffle
Unregistered
T



One month auction?!

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469689
21/01/2014 10:21
21/01/2014 10:21
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
mrc Offline
Club member 25
mrc  Offline
Club member 25
Competition Level

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,251
Sevenoaks
They are £20 buy it now, no bidding to be had! smile


[Linked Image]
Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469696
21/01/2014 10:57
21/01/2014 10:57

M
MarcT
Unregistered
MarcT
Unregistered
M



I'd literally snap them up right now as I hate my leather but I can't drive to Yorkshire to collect frown

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469703
21/01/2014 11:34
21/01/2014 11:34

P
patch234
Unregistered
patch234
Unregistered
P



Just remember that you cannot see the drivers bolster in any photo!

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469708
21/01/2014 12:01
21/01/2014 12:01

M
MarcT
Unregistered
MarcT
Unregistered
M



Was the driver's bolster bad?

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469710
21/01/2014 12:07
21/01/2014 12:07

M
MarcT
Unregistered
MarcT
Unregistered
M



Just found 2 more of the pics used in the listing...

http://www.fiatcoupeclub.org/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=894204

Unless it is Baz selling these?

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469715
21/01/2014 12:14
21/01/2014 12:14

P
patch234
Unregistered
patch234
Unregistered
P



No it wasn't. But a few years have passed and it is not shown in the photo's. I would of thought if it were good it would be...

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469718
21/01/2014 12:19
21/01/2014 12:19

M
MarcT
Unregistered
MarcT
Unregistered
M



I think the advertiser has merely googled "fiat coupe cloth interior" and taken the first 2 he saw and used them in the ad. Probably don't even have "turbo" stitched into them

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469736
21/01/2014 13:10
21/01/2014 13:10
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207
ation
szkom Offline
Club member 2000
szkom  Offline
Club member 2000
Forum is my life

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207
ation
Go on, who's gonna email the seller and ask the question?

Patch, maybe you should do the honours?

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469738
21/01/2014 13:13
21/01/2014 13:13

P
patch234
Unregistered
patch234
Unregistered
P



Someone's bought them. Must be a member on here. I'm sure all will become clear. I do like this style of seat for the coop!

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469752
21/01/2014 14:20
21/01/2014 14:20

M
MarcT
Unregistered
MarcT
Unregistered
M



Whoever it is must be keeping it quiet. I love those seats, think they are nicer than the OEM leather personally.

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469760
21/01/2014 14:39
21/01/2014 14:39
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207
ation
szkom Offline
Club member 2000
szkom  Offline
Club member 2000
Forum is my life

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207
ation
I almost clicked buy as I totally agree; a nice seat. If it hadn't been for this thread I would've had them.

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1469909
22/01/2014 10:41
22/01/2014 10:41

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



they went for a very cheap price .

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1470003
22/01/2014 18:28
22/01/2014 18:28

M
MarcT
Unregistered
MarcT
Unregistered
M



I wanna know who got them. I emailed the seller and he said it was a guy from FCCUK. Must be pretty rare now these, he said he had over 12 people email regarding them.

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1471113
28/01/2014 09:48
28/01/2014 09:48
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 533
Rugby, Warwickshire
Carlscott Offline
Enjoying the ride
Carlscott  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 533
Rugby, Warwickshire
So people still buy the cloth upholstery? I changed mine for the leather and took the seats to the tip! They were In really good condition irked


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad
Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1471115
28/01/2014 09:55
28/01/2014 09:55

M
MarcT
Unregistered
MarcT
Unregistered
M



IMO the cloth is more supportive and those particular seats seem rare! I've never found the leather that great, hot in the summer, freezing in the Winter.

The Plus/LE leather is much better, standard leather is awful IMO.

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1471132
28/01/2014 10:31
28/01/2014 10:31
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 533
Rugby, Warwickshire
Carlscott Offline
Enjoying the ride
Carlscott  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 533
Rugby, Warwickshire
Yeah I've noticed the cold but I personally think it makes the car look alot tidier. I knew I should have tried to sell, never mind, however mine didn't have the turbo stitched in.


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad
Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1471135
28/01/2014 10:41
28/01/2014 10:41
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
chrissy Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
chrissy  Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
Standard cloth seats are pretty worthless I prefer cloth personally as you don't skid around! Plus & LE leathers support you so you stay still...

Standard 20vt seat bolsters are hopeless.

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: Carlscott] #1471136
28/01/2014 10:43
28/01/2014 10:43

M
MarcT
Unregistered
MarcT
Unregistered
M



Originally Posted by Carlscott
Yeah I've noticed the cold but I personally think it makes the car look alot tidier. I knew I should have tried to sell, never mind, however mine didn't have the turbo stitched in.


I haven't seen another set in a Coupe with turbo stitched on? Maybe someone on here as them fitted?

Function over fashion. If another set of the "turbo" stitched cloth seats appear I'll swap my leather out for some definitely

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1471138
28/01/2014 10:55
28/01/2014 10:55
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
chrissy Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
chrissy  Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
Look for Ninjas old car in the For Sale section, he had them in.

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1471139
28/01/2014 10:56
28/01/2014 10:56
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
chrissy Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
chrissy  Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1471140
28/01/2014 10:57
28/01/2014 10:57
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
chrissy Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
chrissy  Offline OP
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
Oh, my bad, thought they had the 'turbo' on them....

Re: Bargain later spec TURBO seats on Ebay [Re: chrissy] #1471141
28/01/2014 10:57
28/01/2014 10:57

M
MarcT
Unregistered
MarcT
Unregistered
M



They look comfy and bigger bolstered. Definitely need to keep my eyes peeled for some!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 15 (0.010s) Memory: 0.7191 MB (Peak: 0.9280 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:46:42 UTC