|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
1,160
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Who bought the stunning Inky Plus @£1995?
[Re: chrissy]
#1472025
02/02/2014 12:12
02/02/2014 12:12
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621 S Wales
chrissy
OP
Tourque Italia member!
|
OP
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
|
Is that the same car? As the one with the issues you mention, I was intent on buying, deposit down etc, Then the car didnt start so before I came to buy I got my deposit back.
Is the one in the link a PLUS?
The one I nearly bought, was just a VT6,
Last edited by chrissy; 02/02/2014 12:13.
|
|
|
Re: Who bought the stunning Inky Plus @£1995?
[Re: chrissy]
#1472026
02/02/2014 12:20
02/02/2014 12:20
|
GrahamL
Unregistered
|
GrahamL
Unregistered
|
Is the one in the link a PLUS? Not a plus, it has no red calipers, strut brace or red stitching on seats/handbrake etc.
|
|
|
Re: Who bought the stunning Inky Plus @£1995?
[Re: chrissy]
#1472031
02/02/2014 12:32
02/02/2014 12:32
|
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 290 yorks
dibbers
Making a profit
|
Making a profit
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 290
yorks
|
(ex) owner is on here, am sure i saw that in the eBay section earlier in the week?
Vinci LE189 / Barchetta LE923 (for sale)
|
|
|
Re: Who bought the stunning Inky Plus @£1995?
[Re: chrissy]
#1472034
02/02/2014 13:25
02/02/2014 13:25
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207 ation
szkom
Club member 2000
|
Club member 2000
Forum is my life
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207
ation
|
Is that the same car? As the one with the issues you mention, I was intent on buying, deposit down etc, Then the car didnt start so before I came to buy I got my deposit back.
Is the one in the link a PLUS?
The one I nearly bought, was just a VT6, I could be wrong, but wasn't this the one Marco20vt sorted out?
|
|
|
Re: Who bought the stunning Inky Plus @£1995?
[Re: chrissy]
#1472041
02/02/2014 14:00
02/02/2014 14:00
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621 S Wales
chrissy
OP
Tourque Italia member!
|
OP
Tourque Italia member!
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,621
S Wales
|
|
|
|
Re: Who bought the stunning Inky Plus @£1995?
[Re: chrissy]
#1472047
02/02/2014 14:52
02/02/2014 14:52
|
knight7660
Unregistered
|
knight7660
Unregistered
|
Didn't it have rust issues in the boot?
|
|
|
|