|
|
|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
1,160
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Lovely 16vt on eBay
[Re: chrissy]
#1472155
03/02/2014 12:05
03/02/2014 12:05
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Yes, there was one local to us on the forum a few years ago, belonged to rmcfarlane.
Same year but I recall Robbie's car having a body kit.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Lovely 16vt on eBay
[Re: chrissy]
#1474853
18/02/2014 05:43
18/02/2014 05:43
|
philworsley
Unregistered
|
philworsley
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|