|
0 registered members (),
1,286
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Handbrake console gloss black
[Re: Mark_S]
#1478192
09/03/2014 20:05
09/03/2014 20:05
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Handbrake console gloss black
[Re: Mark_S]
#1478193
09/03/2014 20:09
09/03/2014 20:09
|
Per
Unregistered
|
Per
Unregistered
|
Looks great! Funny, I just got mine from the paintshop (well.. Before x-mas actually), will put up pics of mine too. You're not tempted to do the centre console aswell now..? 
|
|
|
Re: Handbrake console gloss black
[Re: Mark_S]
#1478195
09/03/2014 20:14
09/03/2014 20:14
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
Very nice Mark_S.  I'd like to say that your Coop is definitely one of the cooler ones on the forum. In fact, I am pleased to say that it is on my list of Top Ten FCCUK Forum Fiat Coupes or TTFCCUKFFC for short. I mean, standard Coops looks nice enough in the flesh, so your lowered, tastefully modded sprinty (which let's face it, is amongst the most striking of the standard colours anyway) is a real head turner. I often find myself thinking how better my life would have turned out if I too had got a sprinty.
|
|
|
Re: Handbrake console gloss black
[Re: ]
#1478210
09/03/2014 21:40
09/03/2014 21:40
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839 Haslemere, Surrey
Mark_S
OP
Forum is my job
|
OP
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
|
Wow what praise  It has been at Roger's for two weeks for power steering pump, gearbox, visodrive, drive-shafts etc. Really started missing it on my drive after a week; back and so nice to drive and nicer inside as well I started looking at Porto's but this one came up; I certainly have no regrets - sprint blue and broom yellow do it for me.
997 C4S
|
|
|
Re: Handbrake console gloss black
[Re: Edinburgh]
#1478690
12/03/2014 22:28
12/03/2014 22:28
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839 Haslemere, Surrey
Mark_S
OP
Forum is my job
|
OP
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
|
I like the passenger seat colour scheme - are you intending to do the rest to match? Not sure what you mean? The front and rear seats match. Not planning on any more interior work now.
997 C4S
|
|
|
|