|
|
|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Plastidip / bonnet foams
#1481278
29/03/2014 16:02
29/03/2014 16:02
|
tommyskins1
Unregistered
|
tommyskins1
Unregistered
|
I'm thinking of spraying my bonnet foams with black plastidip to seal them and save them from perishing and crumbling to dust. Has anybody else tried this or have I just discovered a new cure for the saving of coupe parts hard to find.
Paul.
|
|
|
Re: Plastidip / bonnet foams
[Re: ]
#1481283
29/03/2014 16:27
29/03/2014 16:27
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
Injecting the bonnet foams with aerosol Waxoyl or similar seals them.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Plastidip / bonnet foams
[Re: Dan]
#1481317
29/03/2014 22:33
29/03/2014 22:33
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Are they still available from Fiat? I've seen them on Ebay, but just for one side only
|
|
|
|
|
|
|