Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Misterchoos, Edinburgh), 913 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,140
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,917
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Venair Hoses #1483175
11/04/2014 10:46
11/04/2014 10:46
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline OP
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline OP
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
I'm looking at replacing my current silcone hoses with a kit from VenAir but I've not really heard of them, so was wondering if anyone else had?

Also, looking at this picture, would you say that the 2 hoses on the right are the ones for the heater matrix?

click to enlarge


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: Venair Hoses [Re: Begbie] #1483182
11/04/2014 11:38
11/04/2014 11:38
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,650
Malaysia..Glasgow at heart
Kelv27 Offline
Club member 7239, Regional Rep., Malaysia
Kelv27  Offline
Club member 7239, Regional Rep., Malaysia
Forum is my job

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,650
Malaysia..Glasgow at heart
I've not used Venair water hoses but I am using their boost hoses. Quality is decent but some were a terribly tight fit..to the point of making you believe that they aren't the right application!

I'm not sure if Venair actually applies the right kind of silicone for their water hoses. If its just the regular silicone they are using, be prepared to top up your water quite frequently as silicone as a material itself is quite porous! If i had a choice, I would just use the factory EPDM rubber hoses.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.011s Queries: 14 (0.007s) Memory: 0.5972 MB (Peak: 0.6348 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 16:27:56 UTC