|
1 registered members (Robski1337),
1,372
guests, and 7
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Roof rack
#1484501
21/04/2014 18:28
21/04/2014 18:28
|
dlongstaff
Unregistered
|
dlongstaff
Unregistered
|
Pretty obvious my newly acquired roof rack does not belong in the styling, tuning or handling sections other than for the wrong reasons! Had a test fit and short drive with it. Now stored in the boot.
|
|
|
Re: Roof rack
[Re: ]
#1484564
21/04/2014 23:52
21/04/2014 23:52
|
dlongstaff
Unregistered
|
dlongstaff
Unregistered
|
Aleem no! It doesn't have any but does need some form of protection! How did your end security covers fit? Mine are really ill fitting. When it's all bolted up it feels very secure and is made more robust than I had thought it might be. Although, one of the lock lobes was missing and then I managed to break another one myself. I sorted these with a #captured nut to bolt to. I know, but it'll be handy on occasion, just something else to be of concern whilst driving.
Robotrish. ##The only thing my car pulls is the Ladies!
#its not funny ##that was an attempt to be
|
|
|
Re: Roof rack
[Re: ]
#1487563
10/05/2014 01:52
10/05/2014 01:52
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 250 Stockton on Tees
aleem
Making a profit
|
Making a profit
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 250
Stockton on Tees
|
Aleem no! It doesn't have any but does need some form of protection! How did your end security covers fit? Mine are really ill fitting. When it's all bolted up it feels very secure and is made more robust than I had thought it might be. Although, one of the lock lobes was missing and then I managed to break another one myself. I sorted these with a #captured nut to bolt to. I know, but it'll be handy on occasion, just something else to be of concern whilst driving.
Robotrish. ##The only thing my car pulls is the Ladies!
#its not funny ##that was an attempt to be Apologies for the late reply. I had test fitted it once to my previous coupe many years ago, and I don't recall the fit being a problem. I used the sticky plastic paint protectors on that coupe, and will probably use some pieces of 3M paint protection film if I ever need to use it on the current coupe.
|
|
|
Re: Roof rack
[Re: Robotrish]
#1487564
10/05/2014 02:04
10/05/2014 02:04
|
Lego
Unregistered
|
Lego
Unregistered
|
Oh use it man, get a roof box and tow bar too. (Are there any photos of a coupe towing a caravan!) please say no. Tow Bar Cement Mixer
Last edited by Lego; 10/05/2014 02:05.
|
|
|
|