|
1 registered members (TonyB),
1,000
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Oil cooler group buy ???
#1491404
01/06/2014 16:09
01/06/2014 16:09
|
Richard24
Unregistered
|
Richard24
Unregistered
|
Not on here too much recently due to coop being off the road. I had been following the oil cooler group buy, went to check it today but just comes up access denied.
Anybody know what has happened ?
Thanks Richard
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491405
01/06/2014 16:38
01/06/2014 16:38
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
JBT has asked for them to be removed and if necessary they should contact him off the forum .
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491422
01/06/2014 19:18
01/06/2014 19:18
|
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207 ation
szkom
Club member 2000
|
Club member 2000
Forum is my life
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207
ation
|
JBT has asked for them to be removed and if necessary they should contact him off the forum . That's a real shame. What this place doesn't need is people like JBT leaving. Without group buys for critical parts, such as the coolers, the forum value diminishes greatly.
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491458
01/06/2014 20:45
01/06/2014 20:45
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
I can't speak for John, all I know is that he asked for the GB to be taken off.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491467
01/06/2014 21:22
01/06/2014 21:22
|
Richard24
Unregistered
|
Richard24
Unregistered
|
Okay thanks for updating me, sounds a bit of a shame really. I'll try contacting him during the week. I am lost without my coop.
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491545
02/06/2014 10:45
02/06/2014 10:45
|
stevo
Unregistered
|
stevo
Unregistered
|
I really wanted one as well.
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491554
02/06/2014 11:53
02/06/2014 11:53
|
Big_Muzzie
Unregistered
|
Big_Muzzie
Unregistered
|
Ring him, I'm sure he'll have something he can do for you.
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491556
02/06/2014 12:39
02/06/2014 12:39
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
patch234
Unregistered
|
There are other coupe specialists who can help locate and /or supply parts for this. If you need urgently.
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491637
02/06/2014 17:40
02/06/2014 17:40
|
Barney
Unregistered
|
Barney
Unregistered
|
Hope it's not ill-received if some of us express concern for John. Even on this the #1 forum for these great cars, he stands out for his momentus enthusiasm and dedication. Whatever this is about (and I really don't want to know) I do hope it can be resolved in time.
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491717
02/06/2014 23:20
02/06/2014 23:20
|
bruce01
Unregistered
|
bruce01
Unregistered
|
Let's face it, there are people on here that obviously want John off the Forum. Plain as day to me. Such a shame as to me he has been an absolutely fantastic help with anything to do with my Coupe. I would suggest people give him a call if you need anything from him. He would also very much appreciate your support.
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491743
03/06/2014 00:49
03/06/2014 00:49
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486 London Tan
technics
I need some sleep
|
I need some sleep
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
|
Ive spoken to JBT on the phone a few times, always very helpful and has plenty of time even though he is always so busy.
Now in the 400+ bhp club!
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491745
03/06/2014 01:24
03/06/2014 01:24
|
bruce01
Unregistered
|
bruce01
Unregistered
|
I agree with you Technics. Great bloke. Be careful mind. This might be blocked now due to too much love for one guy that supplies a great service!! 
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491771
03/06/2014 09:35
03/06/2014 09:35
|
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 533 Rugby, Warwickshire
Carlscott
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 533
Rugby, Warwickshire
|
So myself and possibly others are clear, are these pipes still available?
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad
|
|
|
Re: Oil cooler group buy ???
[Re: ]
#1491809
03/06/2014 14:44
03/06/2014 14:44
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
johnnybravoturbo
Unregistered
|
Just been informed by a customer about this post.
There's no conspiracy,politics or alterior motive,at the moment I'm taking a short break from the forum and requested the posts be removed short term until I'm back.
For the people interested in the group buy threads,a colleague of mine will list these on eBay in the next week or so as she's not a member of this club and my user name cannot be used by anyone acting on my behalf.
If anyone on here wishes to purchase any of these components please inform her that you are an fccuk club member where you will receive a substantial discount over the eBay price. There is also a further discount for traders .
The workshop will still be open,and I will be available via pm ,email or on the phone.
Thankyou ,
John
|
|
|
|