|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Plus extras in the boot
#1496290
29/06/2014 23:03
29/06/2014 23:03
|
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 162 Andover
arm
OP
On a journey
|
OP
On a journey
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 162
Andover
|
Hi all I recently found some unopened bits hidden in the boot of my plus. One is obviously the cargo net but the other is not fully identified. I believe it is a grab handle to fit on the inside of the boot lid, but was not aware this was a plus extra? Only the cargo net is discussed as a plus extra in the boot department. The great encyclopaedia of Coupe from Holland (who usually knows it all) is undecided, so I turn to the forum for their thoughts...
|
|
|
Re: Plus extras in the boot
[Re: arm]
#1496295
29/06/2014 23:27
29/06/2014 23:27
|
Moleman
Unregistered
|
Moleman
Unregistered
|
Looks like the under tray fwd tie down lug cover, they were fitted after delivery from Italy. I only know this as I have just cut my tie down lug off and blanked it off
|
|
|
Re: Plus extras in the boot
[Re: arm]
#1496310
30/06/2014 00:19
30/06/2014 00:19
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,613 S. Wales. Way beyond my means
Gripped
Club member 1924
|
Club member 1924
Forum is my job
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,613
S. Wales. Way beyond my means
|
Cheers guys. Is this the same inspection hole in the undertray used to check the condition of the oil cooler pipes (on 20VT). Well I do. Sometimes.
I will update the Coupe encyclopaedia of Holland Looking at the car from the front, it is the hole on the left in the undertray. As you say, where the tie town goes through.
|
|
|
Re: Plus extras in the boot
[Re: arm]
#1499506
20/07/2014 19:34
20/07/2014 19:34
|
Alesi
Unregistered
|
Alesi
Unregistered
|
The piece of the puzzle can be admired in a picture of the undertray posted recently
|
|
|
Re: Plus extras in the boot
[Re: arm]
#1499548
21/07/2014 03:47
21/07/2014 03:47
|
Per
Unregistered
|
Per
Unregistered
|
Funny, no swedish, danish or german Coupes I've seen has that hole/cover? (Just the usual threaded tow-eye you put in the front bumper)
|
|
|
|