Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Good quality rear radius arms #1503970
20/08/2014 21:37
20/08/2014 21:37
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Where can I get then from please?


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Good quality rear radius arms [Re: technics] #1503974
20/08/2014 21:48
20/08/2014 21:48

F
furry
Unregistered
furry
Unregistered
F



Not sure if you can purchase them but AA do a bearing refurb kit could always do that and give yours a coat of paint to spruce them up, I'm sure somebody will be able to advise more than I can

Re: Good quality rear radius arms [Re: technics] #1503976
20/08/2014 22:16
20/08/2014 22:16

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



Speak to Joe countrycrusing as he's got some nice ones he's doing .

Re: Good quality rear radius arms [Re: technics] #1504158
22/08/2014 00:22
22/08/2014 00:22

L
Liquid
Unregistered
Liquid
Unregistered
L



Fcss are doing some nice stuff for the rear smile


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.012s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.5995 MB (Peak: 0.6469 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:16:38 UTC