|
|
|
0 registered members (),
910
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,107
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
#1506092
03/09/2014 21:09
03/09/2014 21:09
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 135 Leicester
mungo
OP
On a journey
|
OP
On a journey
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 135
Leicester
|
I am not sure if these are meant to be available but the wheel arch rust here looks fairly established and that seat has had a hard 120k+ miles.
Last edited by mungo; 03/09/2014 21:13. Reason: Too many photos in title
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: mungo]
#1506107
03/09/2014 22:00
03/09/2014 22:00
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Is this your project car or one that's for sale? Either which way, I think the mods will be moving this somewhere else some time soon  Please elaborate further  Which ever way, it needs, or has had a fair amount of work to see it right
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: mungo]
#1506115
03/09/2014 22:13
03/09/2014 22:13
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
I too think the repairs need a very careful inspection before settling on a price. Look closely at the after pics....... What! What yellow plus!?......?
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: mungo]
#1506118
03/09/2014 22:17
03/09/2014 22:17
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
I have and I get your point , I would also ask for interior photos before booking a viewing .
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: mungo]
#1506119
03/09/2014 22:18
03/09/2014 22:18
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
lol , you bought a proper coupe Ross ??? 
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: mungo]
#1506122
03/09/2014 22:19
03/09/2014 22:19
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
they both look the same 
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: mungo]
#1506124
03/09/2014 22:24
03/09/2014 22:24
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
I've not met Pigman, so No Comment, but I get a sense that some piss taking is going on between the lines  Iain, I've always been tempted to have Plus as well. But my L(w)ife would be hell and which one would it be to drive, decisions, decisions
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: mungo]
#1506126
03/09/2014 22:26
03/09/2014 22:26
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
who me ! never 
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: mungo]
#1506128
03/09/2014 22:28
03/09/2014 22:28
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
I was just hopeing you had brought a real coupe at last  .
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: ]
#1506129
03/09/2014 22:33
03/09/2014 22:33
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Nah I've got my accredited "Classic Coupe"
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: mungo]
#1506134
03/09/2014 22:43
03/09/2014 22:43
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: mungo]
#1506147
03/09/2014 23:30
03/09/2014 23:30
|
DanDan
Unregistered
|
DanDan
Unregistered
|
So it's not original paint from the factory? Or it is the original colour a red plus should be? I'm confused 
Last edited by DanDan; 03/09/2014 23:34. Reason: referring to the advert...
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: mungo]
#1506155
04/09/2014 00:08
04/09/2014 00:08
|
Pigman
Unregistered
|
Pigman
Unregistered
|
Hi mungo,
I bought the Yellow Plus from JBT in December 2012, so getting on for two years. I haven't formally advertised it, but have had a fair bit of interest over the last 9 months or so. Also have an Inky VT6 and was going to decide which one to keep, but I'm no longer so certain that I should sell either.
ps, as you're in Leicester, you may have seen it?
|
|
|
Re: Before Photos Red Plus For Sale.
[Re: ]
#1506160
04/09/2014 00:50
04/09/2014 00:50
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
So it's not original paint from the factory? Or it is the original colour a red plus should be? I'm confused I think its the original red a plus should be
|
|
|
|
|
|
|