|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
New owner
#1507882
15/09/2014 20:15
15/09/2014 20:15
|
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 199 UK doncaster
markopolo
OP
Club member 7318
|
OP
Club member 7318
On a journey
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 199
UK doncaster
|
Hi all,I've had my coupe 2 months now and love it,I've wanted one since I was 17,now 32 I didn't now anything about the car back then,the engine the make or anything,I just liked the way it looked,even now it's still a unique looking car,I was lucky to get this car 1 owner from new full history with thousands of £ spent on it ,no expense spared,anyone in the South Yorkshire,surrounding area????
|
|
|
Re: New owner
[Re: markopolo]
#1507888
15/09/2014 20:44
15/09/2014 20:44
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: New owner
[Re: markopolo]
#1507942
16/09/2014 09:52
16/09/2014 09:52
|
Big_Muzzie
Unregistered
|
Big_Muzzie
Unregistered
|
Hello from a very foggy West Yorkshire!
|
|
|
Re: New owner
[Re: markopolo]
#1507943
16/09/2014 10:14
16/09/2014 10:14
|
Pigman
Unregistered
|
Pigman
Unregistered
|
That's very nice......congratulations. 
|
|
|
Re: New owner
[Re: markopolo]
#1508069
16/09/2014 21:16
16/09/2014 21:16
|
alexjames
Unregistered
|
alexjames
Unregistered
|
Love an electric blue plus!
|
|
|
Re: New owner
[Re: RusH]
#1508088
16/09/2014 22:22
16/09/2014 22:22
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
I didn't realise the plus was such a rear model Yeah always behind the LE You'll get the gag if you read up some more  Nice coupe, good luck and welcome.
|
|
|
|