Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Robski1337), 1,372 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Coupe Computer #1518951
18/12/2014 22:08
18/12/2014 22:08
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline OP
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline OP
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
I was browsing the corporate intranet site when I caught a subliminal glimpse of what I thought was a Coupe Plus grill, just as I clicked off a page. confused

I couldn't not go back and see how the Coupe had penetrated the corporate space, here is the picture, spooky:

click to enlarge

Looking closely the grill morphed into a PC keyboard. Clearly I have a Coupe obsession laugh



997 C4S
Re: Coupe Computer [Re: Mark_S] #1518958
18/12/2014 23:19
18/12/2014 23:19
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Trappy Offline
Club member 7306
Trappy  Offline
Club member 7306
Forum is my life

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Haha nerd


F****** b****** thing...
Re: Coupe Computer [Re: Trappy] #1518967
19/12/2014 02:09
19/12/2014 02:09
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
laugh

Re: Coupe Computer [Re: Mark_S] #1519137
21/12/2014 21:00
21/12/2014 21:00
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 9,737
Zele, Belgium
Kayjey Offline
Club Member #10
Kayjey  Offline
Club Member #10
Je suis un Coupé

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 9,737
Zele, Belgium
smile


- Kayjey -

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6101 MB (Peak: 0.6539 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:02:06 UTC