Can't believe I'm even considering this, but here goes....
I'm getting the bug to buy something semi-exotic AND the pace of the Coupe worries me - I've used it for work this morning and after one quick squirt past some traffic, I found myself doing a speed that would probably have resulted in more than £60 and three points....
So - I'm looking at what my Coupe might be worth - I'm under no illusions that the strongest-priced Coupes are clean, late, standard, low-mileage examples, but I'm hoping that the level of modding on mine would create its own "micro-market" - we'll see...
For the benefit of the Mods - this is NOT a for sale thread (at least not yet) - I'm booked to go to LeMans in it later this year, so I don't anticipate selling in the short term
I'm guessing that this might make an interesting "what's a modded Coupe worth?" thread
So - it's a 1999 Plus on a 'V' plate. Moon Grey and with 76,000 miles on the clock (although the engine has done a lot more than that)
the list of mods is extensive (and expensive...)
Dyno results show 400bhp @ 1 bar, 450-ish @ 1.4 bar and 488 @ 1.6 bar
EngineAccralite 83mm high-CR Forged pistons
Cunningham forged con rods
Columbo & Bariani High-lift cams
Ported & Polished head, 3-angle inlet valve seats.
Garrett GTX3071R (0.64AR) turbo inc billet comp wheel
3" stainless downpipe
Longlife 3" stainless exhaust
Live mapped by FC Performance (many times...

)
Siemens 630cc injectors
3.8 bar Fuel Pressure regulator
Walbro 255 fuel pump
ProAlloy induction pipe
Ramair air filter
ProAlloy front mount Intercooler
Helix organic clutch & coverplate
Short-shift
Forge DV006 dump valve
Custom MAF sensor housing
Quaife ATB differential
Blitz SBC-IDIII Boost controller
Vibra Techics 'fast-road' engine mounts
PowerFlex steady-bar bush
ChassisTeam Dynamics ProRace 1.2 17" alloys
Brembo floating discs
Ferodo DS2500 pads
HEL braided brake hoses
Osrav KGA shock absorbers
Eibach uprated springs (30mm drop)
Novitec 23mm rear anti-roll bar
Custom lower subframe brace
Welded front subframe
Uprated wishbone bushes
Cosmetics / bodyAluminium rear light rings
InteriorAluminium dial rings
Aluminium speaker rings
Aluminium centre console rings
ICEClarion FB288RBT head unit
Infiniti Kappa front component speakers
Infiniti Reference rear speakers
PioneerTS-WX11A slimline 200W subwoofer
other35w HID headlamps
FWIW, all of the above comes to around £11k, and that's just the cost of parts - I may have spent a few quid on labour at Motormech over the years...

I reckon that if someone without my access to a specialist wanted to build a car to the same spec, we'd be looking at £15k+ on top of the cost of the car.
General summary - the car is regarded as one of the more resolved modified cars on FCCUK. The handling, brakes, ride quality etc have all had just as much attention as the drivetrain. The handling is just sublime - easily capable of the planned trip to LeMans in comfort, but also easily capable of out-dragging an RS6, 911 GT3 and Nissan GTR at Bruntingthorpe. At Ten of the Best, it would have come in the top ten of the RWD class on the handling circuit
Bad points
Clutch judders a bit - typical Helix Organic
Front bumper is pretty badly stone-chipped (Bruntingthorpe is very gravelly, and GTR tyres are very wide and sticky

)
Small rust bubble on bonnet leading edge
A few small parking dings
So - can a Coupe that's been extensively (and very publicly) modded over a long period of time, by a respected specialist be worth the kind of money that might make me want to part with it?
Also for the Mods - I'm happy for this thread to morph into a modded - v - standard discussion, as long as its around the values, rather than the physical benefits, which are already well understood
Discuss.....