|
|
|
1 registered members (Misterchoos),
1,112
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,108
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
To repair or not
#1534628
20/04/2015 18:15
20/04/2015 18:15
|
124coupe
Unregistered
|
124coupe
Unregistered
|
I've finally??, after two aborted attempts just couldn't let it go, decided to sell my Coupe Plus. One problem is there is a bit of lacquer peel around the petrol cap.
Sell as is cheaper or get it sorted?
|
|
|
Re: To repair or not
[Re: ]
#1534633
20/04/2015 18:24
20/04/2015 18:24
|
furry
Unregistered
|
furry
Unregistered
|
Sort it out, I dare say you'll regret it if you end up selling under market value for a minor issue
|
|
|
Re: To repair or not
[Re: ]
#1534754
21/04/2015 12:16
21/04/2015 12:16
|
124coupe
Unregistered
|
124coupe
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: To repair or not
[Re: ]
#1534761
21/04/2015 12:53
21/04/2015 12:53
|
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 533 Rugby, Warwickshire
Carlscott
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 533
Rugby, Warwickshire
|
Speaking from recent experience I'd sort the issue out this time round, could be the difference between a few £100 or a £1000
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad
|
|
|
Re: To repair or not
[Re: ]
#1535256
24/04/2015 20:02
24/04/2015 20:02
|
124coupe
Unregistered
|
124coupe
Unregistered
|
Ah well looks like I cannot get it done before a proposed move to France. I'll have to sell it as is after all.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|