|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Free Coupe Stuff!!!
#1539212
26/05/2015 10:47
26/05/2015 10:47
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
Never thought I'd be posting on here again but time to give a little something back for all the support I got on here over the years.
Long story short; my coupe died last year and is no more. Like most owners I kept spares and various bits "just in case"!
We're about to move house (finally for those who know me!) and I'm finding a few bits that I no longer need which I'm happy to give away for postage costs only.
There's a list below which will probably be added to over the next couple of weeks. There's only a few bits but hopefully something will be useful to someone;
3 X indicator / fog / side light units (both sides)
@ 12 Forge DV006 Service Kits (good for the Club Shop?)
Set of genuine Eibach Camber Bolts (used but serviceable)
Please keep interest on here guys as very busy at the minute.
|
|
|
Re: Free Coupe Stuff!!!
[Re: ]
#1539213
26/05/2015 10:53
26/05/2015 10:53
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
Also; can Rob40 message me urgently please?
|
|
|
Re: Free Coupe Stuff!!!
[Re: ]
#1539214
26/05/2015 10:56
26/05/2015 10:56
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312 Sandhurst
Begbie
ex El Presidente
|
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
|
I'll take a fog / side light unit please? I need the nearside (passenger) as mine has shattered.
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
|
|
|
Re: Free Coupe Stuff!!!
[Re: ]
#1539220
26/05/2015 11:26
26/05/2015 11:26
|
alfasudti
Unregistered
|
alfasudti
Unregistered
|
Pm'd you
Last edited by alfasudti; 26/05/2015 11:27.
|
|
|
Re: Free Coupe Stuff!!!
[Re: ]
#1539323
26/05/2015 23:11
26/05/2015 23:11
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
Camber Bolts to Robfow.
Begbie I've PM'd you.
|
|
|
Re: Free Coupe Stuff!!!
[Re: ]
#1539325
26/05/2015 23:28
26/05/2015 23:28
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
I'll take a fog / side light unit please? I need the offside (drivers) as mine has shattered .
|
|
|
Re: Free Coupe Stuff!!!
[Re: Edinburgh]
#1539343
27/05/2015 07:39
27/05/2015 07:39
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
MABR
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Free Coupe Stuff!!!
[Re: ]
#1539348
27/05/2015 09:05
27/05/2015 09:05
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Free Coupe Stuff!!!
[Re: ]
#1539379
27/05/2015 12:51
27/05/2015 12:51
|
chipped
Unregistered
|
chipped
Unregistered
|
How much for the forge kit?
|
|
|
Re: Free Coupe Stuff!!!
[Re: ]
#1539380
27/05/2015 12:51
27/05/2015 12:51
|
chipped
Unregistered
|
chipped
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Free Coupe Stuff!!!
[Re: ]
#1539423
27/05/2015 19:09
27/05/2015 19:09
|
tommyskins1
Unregistered
|
tommyskins1
Unregistered
|
Hi, could I take a service kit too? Many thanks, Paul.
|
|
|
Re: Free Coupe Stuff!!!
[Re: Edinburgh]
#1615582
07/02/2018 09:30
07/02/2018 09:30
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206 england
came2dance
I AM a Coop
|
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
|
It could only happen to a fccuker. Knock at the door last night. My wife answered the door came back in and said "it's for you, some chap that used to own a coop" And there Craig bearing gifts He'd seen my coupe on the road which had him wondering and then saw it parked on my drive  So he brought me a fog light, a hose clip removal tool and .............. a full set of under bonnet stickers What a guy. Thanks Craig you're a star.
![[Linked Image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/came2dance/1.jpg) www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk
|
|
|
|