Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,286 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N/a for sale in Classic Car Weekly 27/05/15 #1539435
27/05/2015 21:10
27/05/2015 21:10
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 836
Hereford
H
HiraethHuw Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
HiraethHuw  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
H

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 836
Hereford
I've bought this weeks copy as there's articles on the Manta, RWD Corolla, and a group test including a Beta and an Excel (plus much more).

Mind you, I start at the back with Our Classics, then the classifieds.
An n/a is listed. Here's what it says{-

1997 94000 miles. £995 ono. 20v in dark red metallic with with cream leather. Recent cambelt change and mot to November. A few dings and scratches to body but nothing serious. Drives spot on. 07949 125007 Huddersfield

Reg number from the pic is P170RYU

If anyone is interested. yum

Re: N/a for sale in Classic Car Weekly 27/05/15 [Re: HiraethHuw] #1539467
28/05/2015 00:30
28/05/2015 00:30

F
F1ANG
Unregistered
F1ANG
Unregistered
F



here it is.
clicky

If there's an N/A for sale anywhere in the country, I know about it laugh

I did speak to him, he told me the underside is sound and oil pressure is good.

I'm still holding out for something a bit special though, but may have to settle for something, well... less at this rate!

Re: N/a for sale in Classic Car Weekly 27/05/15 [Re: HiraethHuw] #1539469
28/05/2015 00:55
28/05/2015 00:55

F
F1ANG
Unregistered
F1ANG
Unregistered
F



whilst were on the topic of n/a's for sale, this one isn't a half bad shout for the money.

speed red vis (£1000)

Again for anybody looking.


Re: N/a for sale in Classic Car Weekly 27/05/15 [Re: ] #1539479
28/05/2015 09:05
28/05/2015 09:05
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 836
Hereford
H
HiraethHuw Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
HiraethHuw  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
H

Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 836
Hereford
Ooh, that is nice.

But not for you??

Re: N/a for sale in Classic Car Weekly 27/05/15 [Re: HiraethHuw] #1539483
28/05/2015 09:41
28/05/2015 09:41

F
F1ANG
Unregistered
F1ANG
Unregistered
F



Originally Posted by HiraethHuw
Ooh, that is nice.

But not for you??


No mate, I'm after quite a specific model, it must have a sunroof, and be a pre-vis. Or for that price, I would have at least gone to view it.

Pretty much like the one you found in your post above, I even love that colour, and must say it's priced well too, it's niggles are easy fixes, and if the underside and oil pressure are as good as he claims, it will be a bargain for somebody. I'm going to stick it out a bit longer, until I come across something that screams BUY ME!


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6077 MB (Peak: 0.6605 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:15:14 UTC