Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,286 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Dunlop Direzza 03G - feedback #1546690
09/08/2015 17:10
09/08/2015 17:10
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,194
Göteborg, Sweden
Freddan72 Offline OP
Competition Level
Freddan72  Offline OP
Competition Level

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,194
Göteborg, Sweden
Hi,

I purchased a set for a track day meeting next Saturday (15/8).

Dunlop Direzza 03G - compound H1
Size 225/45 R16. smile

Has anyone here used a set of these? If so please give me feedback regarding wear and pressure (hot).

Ciao!!


Coupé Fiat 20V Turbo Plus 1999, T19 Mitsubishi turbo
https://youtu.be/O9qrLj3Ap00 Now FCP Stage3!
Re: Dunlop Direzza 03G - feedback [Re: Freddan72] #1546902
12/08/2015 17:14
12/08/2015 17:14
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,330
Leeds
phil_20VT Offline
Competition Level
phil_20VT  Offline
Competition Level

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,330
Leeds
I use these on my clio and am very impressed, on my second set.
I don't tend to mess about with pressures, just check when hot and set to about 30 psi.

One thing I would say is be careful when they are cold. I've had some very sideways moments with cold rear tyres.


Re: Dunlop Direzza 03G - feedback [Re: Freddan72] #1546936
12/08/2015 22:30
12/08/2015 22:30
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,194
Göteborg, Sweden
Freddan72 Offline OP
Competition Level
Freddan72  Offline OP
Competition Level

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,194
Göteborg, Sweden
Thanks for the feedback. I think I will stay between 30-32 psi (hot).
The weather forecast says sunny weather and 24 degrees C smile

PICS

Last edited by Freddan72; 13/08/2015 08:22. Reason: Link

Coupé Fiat 20V Turbo Plus 1999, T19 Mitsubishi turbo
https://youtu.be/O9qrLj3Ap00 Now FCP Stage3!

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.012s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.6021 MB (Peak: 0.6439 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:37:17 UTC