|
|
|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
1,160
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Does anyone know my coupe???
#1547793
25/08/2015 13:14
25/08/2015 13:14
|
Lukemac
Unregistered
|
Lukemac
Unregistered
|
Hi I have just brought a fiat coupe 20 v turbo. I wanted to say hi to everyone! The car was purchased in the Nottingham area. it's a 1999 s reg in green with members sticker in back window the boots carbon wrapped and it has a blueflame exhaust. Lots of other mods but I'm no mechanic. Does this car sound familiar? Any history would be appreciated. Cheers luke
|
|
|
Re: Does anyone know my coupe???
[Re: ]
#1547801
25/08/2015 15:49
25/08/2015 15:49
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
nismo
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Does anyone know my coupe???
[Re: ]
#1547809
25/08/2015 19:47
25/08/2015 19:47
|
Lukemac
Unregistered
|
Lukemac
Unregistered
|
Yeah was the one on auto trader it's already had a new radiator, I'm wondering what will go next. Great fun though!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|