|
|
|
1 registered members (1 invisible),
577
guests, and 4
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,104
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Automatic Door Locking
#1551479
03/10/2015 19:02
03/10/2015 19:02
|
JBW
Unregistered
|
JBW
Unregistered
|
Following on from the a previous post re map reading lights
Could I query whether the automatic locking of the doors when switching on the ignition was a standard feature on early 16v n/as.
I find this function particularly irritating when having to lean across and manually release the passenger lock to allow SWMBO to enter.
I would have thought that the door locking switch on the central console would have toggled between locking and unlocking but mine only locks.
Comments please
|
|
|
Re: Automatic Door Locking
[Re: ]
#1551493
03/10/2015 21:29
03/10/2015 21:29
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,306
Aldershot
|
Nope, it should only lock the doors when pressed.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Automatic Door Locking
[Re: ]
#1551517
03/10/2015 23:17
03/10/2015 23:17
|
JBW
Unregistered
|
JBW
Unregistered
|
Thanks lads .I'll just have to put up with it then.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|