|
|
|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
1,160
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Engine number location on a plus?
#1552113
10/10/2015 21:31
10/10/2015 21:31
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 756 West Cheshire
bilbo
OP
Enjoying the ride
|
OP
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 756
West Cheshire
|
Could anyone tell me where I can find this. I need it for my Glynwood insurance form. I'll get the chassis number off the plate as my v5 is with the DVLA. Cheers
Ex LE #41 Ex Sprinty Plus Ex Moon Plus Ex Punto Esseesse Ex ink Plus Ex Panda
|
|
|
Re: Engine number location on a plus?
[Re: bilbo]
#1552116
10/10/2015 21:59
10/10/2015 21:59
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 756 West Cheshire
bilbo
OP
Enjoying the ride
|
OP
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 756
West Cheshire
|
You're a star Joe. PM you in a minute.
Ex LE #41 Ex Sprinty Plus Ex Moon Plus Ex Punto Esseesse Ex ink Plus Ex Panda
|
|
|
|
|
|
|