|
3 registered members (jarofjam, Notfastwes, YFG),
1,265
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin Tyres?
#1551994
09/10/2015 11:56
09/10/2015 11:56
|
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 30 Dorset, England
Leon92
OP
Discoverer
|
OP
Discoverer
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 30
Dorset, England
|
Hi, I'm looking at buying better tyres, having only owned a coupe for a week, but the 'arrowspeed n1000' tyres that it came with need to go.  Anyone used the potenza adrenalin's (205/50 R16 W) with a coupe before? I'm aware that winter is coming so I'm hesitant to splash out on them without some advice first. It's my daily driver and I'd be doing a fair amount of motorway miles - but I can't seem to find many decent all-rounders?
|
|
|
Re: Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin Tyres?
[Re: Leon92]
#1552190
12/10/2015 08:43
12/10/2015 08:43
|
scaglietti
Unregistered
|
scaglietti
Unregistered
|
I will be putting on the RE003 soon. I had the RE002 on my previous car. It was awesome for road use wet or dry. It does not snow here in Singapore, therefore, I cannot comment about performance in snow.
|
|
|
Re: Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin Tyres?
[Re: Leon92]
#1552348
13/10/2015 14:06
13/10/2015 14:06
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
I've just put Conti's (Contact Sport 2) on the front - they are superb 
|
|
|
Re: Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin Tyres?
[Re: Leon92]
#1552487
15/10/2015 04:45
15/10/2015 04:45
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,897 New Zealand
Saint
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,897
New Zealand
|
I've got RE003's on my Ford ST, never had them on my coupe. I had switch from NITTO Invo's and I found the bridgestone to be pretty soft and wear fast, The focus is heavy front end like the coupe and enough power so it does tend to eat front tyres and they are pretty soft compund (treadwear)
As to performance, solid I would say, good grip in dry no doubt, wet I have found to be OK. ESP cuts in a bit but it always has
No idea on snow performance
They are pretty cheap here compared to Conti's and the like but they will wear out fast I suspect. conti 280 treadwear, Invo 260, RE003 is 220 from memeory - but value for money is good here at least. Buying new tyres often is a bit of a hassle - if your doing high miles expect it
Last edited by Saint; 15/10/2015 04:55.
|
|
|
|