|
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,107
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Found An Old Friend, Back To Ownership!
[Re: bezzer]
#1554499
06/11/2015 15:19
06/11/2015 15:19
|
sa_20v
Unregistered
|
sa_20v
Unregistered
|
Great to hear you're going to all this effort to get your old coupe in tiptop condition. Cheers, here's a picture of the donor coupe (right) and Sarah's without lights (but with the first replacement bonnet I found). The previous owner added the string to release the bonnet - I'm not keeping that! The slam panel - top end is probably salvagable, the bottom not so much!
|
|
|
Re: Found An Old Friend, Back To Ownership!
[Re: ]
#1554764
10/11/2015 11:12
10/11/2015 11:12
|
sa_20v
Unregistered
|
sa_20v
Unregistered
|
I think I've found a solution but thanks anyway Annie. 
|
|
|
Re: Found An Old Friend, Back To Ownership!
[Re: ]
#1611308
09/11/2017 17:18
09/11/2017 17:18
|
sa_20v
Unregistered
|
sa_20v
Unregistered
|
|
|
|
Re: Found An Old Friend, Back To Ownership!
[Re: ]
#1611341
10/11/2017 10:53
10/11/2017 10:53
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206 england
came2dance
I AM a Coop
|
I AM a Coop
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,206
england
|
[quote=sa_20v]Right, time I updated this thread! Here is a picture of the offending part - the old me would have used it as a sex toy (I still may!). Very Barbarella esque. Great to see a coop saved though. i recently came back to the fold. by buying a new (to me) one. Good one
![[Linked Image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/came2dance/1.jpg) www.chrisdoyle-photography.co.uk
|
|
|
Re: Found An Old Friend, Back To Ownership!
[Re: ]
#1611351
10/11/2017 12:03
10/11/2017 12:03
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408 Essex
Trappy
Club member 7306
|
Club member 7306
Forum is my life
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
|
A week later the brake servo failed (IIRC), as I was driving, causing some interesting braking and a ruined pair of pants.  The car had properly let me down and I punished her by leaving her on the drive for months. Here is a picture of the offending part - the old me would have used it as a sex toy (I still may!). A month ago I had nothing to do so the car was dragged off to Basildon and the thing above was swapped. I popped in when this was happening! Liam was upside-down in the footwell battling 'the thing' at the time. Looked like great fun
F****** b****** thing...
|
|
|
Re: Found An Old Friend, Back To Ownership!
[Re: ]
#1611380
10/11/2017 20:09
10/11/2017 20:09
|
sa_20v
Unregistered
|
sa_20v
Unregistered
|
Ha, yeah, Roger, Liam and Daryl have been utter stars. 
|
|
|
|