Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,286 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
That settles it #1555525
19/11/2015 13:31
19/11/2015 13:31
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
mikndo69 Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
mikndo69  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
Not selling mine yet

Clicky



Fast as FCCUK.org
Re: That settles it [Re: mikndo69] #1555527
19/11/2015 14:16
19/11/2015 14:16

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



laugh

Re: That settles it [Re: mikndo69] #1555529
19/11/2015 14:18
19/11/2015 14:18
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,071
Southsea
G
Gunzi Offline
Club member 189, Former Club President
Gunzi  Offline
Club member 189, Former Club President
Je suis un Coupé
G

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,071
Southsea
Didn't see this, just posted the same link in the news section. Great article!

Re: That settles it [Re: Gunzi] #1555532
19/11/2015 14:34
19/11/2015 14:34
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,330
Leeds
phil_20VT Offline
Competition Level
phil_20VT  Offline
Competition Level

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,330
Leeds
I had just decided to get rid of mine.
This may make it that little bit harder!


Re: That settles it [Re: mikndo69] #1555533
19/11/2015 14:38
19/11/2015 14:38

A
Annie22
Unregistered
Annie22
Unregistered
A



My Ellie makes me smile every day, now it will be a big fat grin!

Re: That settles it [Re: ] #1555596
20/11/2015 01:44
20/11/2015 01:44
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Excellent article, nice to read smile

Re: That settles it [Re: mikndo69] #1555620
20/11/2015 09:51
20/11/2015 09:51
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,613
S. Wales. Way beyond my means
Gripped Online content
Club member 1924
Gripped  Online Content
Club member 1924
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,613
S. Wales. Way beyond my means
Wow. I've got a 20v. I never knew I had a turbo.

I wish these articles would be a little more accurate. No mention of the 16v /vt either.

Good to see that prices are on the rise though.




Re: That settles it [Re: mikndo69] #1555622
20/11/2015 09:55
20/11/2015 09:55

R
Richie007
Unregistered
Richie007
Unregistered
R



Some amusing comments at the bottom of the page ' the calibre is a better drive I suspect, even though I haven't driven one' does the writer not realise it's a Vauxhall Cavalier. Dull as dishwater

Re: That settles it [Re: mikndo69] #1555623
20/11/2015 10:12
20/11/2015 10:12
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
Sedicivalvole Offline
Forum is my life
Sedicivalvole  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,572
Northampton England
I actually registered to make a comment on his post but their forums are down...

Good to see some price positive articles


Vinci Grey LE
Alfa 147 GTA 3.2 V6
BMW E92 M3 4.0 V8
Fiat Tipo Sedicivalvole 2.0 16v ABS
Re: That settles it [Re: mikndo69] #1555626
20/11/2015 10:56
20/11/2015 10:56
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 533
Rugby, Warwickshire
Carlscott Offline
Enjoying the ride
Carlscott  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 533
Rugby, Warwickshire
I love how we can all now turn to our partners, family, friends and say "I told you they'd be worth something one day"

Great read and encouraging article!


Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad
Re: That settles it [Re: mikndo69] #1555643
20/11/2015 13:19
20/11/2015 13:19

A
ajwmoss
Unregistered
ajwmoss
Unregistered
A



No mention of the 16v... frown

Re: That settles it [Re: Gripped] #1555649
20/11/2015 14:26
20/11/2015 14:26
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,613
S. Wales. Way beyond my means
Gripped Online content
Club member 1924
Gripped  Online Content
Club member 1924
Forum is my job

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3,613
S. Wales. Way beyond my means
Originally Posted by Gripped
Wow. I've got a 20v. I never knew I had a turbo.

I wish these articles would be a little more accurate. No mention of the 16v /vt either.

Good to see that prices are on the rise though.





That was my point too... in addition to the term "20v" to mean all coupes.

Re: That settles it [Re: mikndo69] #1555663
20/11/2015 17:13
20/11/2015 17:13
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,945
Going North on the A9
dante giacosa Offline
My life on the forum
dante giacosa  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,945
Going North on the A9
I'm with you on that-

It's a bit naive...

But generally good natured with it...

Re: That settles it [Re: Sedicivalvole] #1555685
20/11/2015 20:21
20/11/2015 20:21
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
Originally Posted by Sedicivalvole
I actually registered to make a comment on his post but their forums are down...

Good to see some price positive articles


Great minds: so did I.


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.017s Queries: 14 (0.011s) Memory: 0.6517 MB (Peak: 0.7680 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:36:49 UTC