Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 740 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,722
Posts1,170,104
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,903
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lancia delta thermostat #1556995
06/12/2015 23:56
06/12/2015 23:56

B
Burbum123
Unregistered
Burbum123
Unregistered
B



This has probably asked loads but would this work on the 16vt coupe ? I know it will fit but looking at it , it has a extra outlet in it could I just blank this off ?

Re: Lancia delta thermostat [Re: ] #1556997
07/12/2015 00:15
07/12/2015 00:15
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 411
Uk
M
Makkadiamond Offline
Enjoying the ride
Makkadiamond  Offline
Enjoying the ride
M

Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 411
Uk
If the thermostat opens at the same temp the extra outlet should not make a difference.


Re: Lancia delta thermostat [Re: ] #1556998
07/12/2015 00:17
07/12/2015 00:17
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Why not just buy a new Coupé thermostat?

Re: Lancia delta thermostat [Re: ] #1557004
07/12/2015 09:51
07/12/2015 09:51

B
Burbum123
Unregistered
Burbum123
Unregistered
B



I will do joe I'm just not at that stage yet , heads still not ready I'll contact you in due cause , I'm just thinking of future options just incase the coupe ones become obsolete , completely .

Last edited by Burbum123; 07/12/2015 09:52.
Re: Lancia delta thermostat [Re: ] #1557005
07/12/2015 10:11
07/12/2015 10:11
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
They'll be obsolete very soon so while new OE are available I'd buy it sooner then later.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.018s Queries: 14 (0.011s) Memory: 0.6083 MB (Peak: 0.6591 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-09 21:20:06 UTC