Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,286 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 36 1 2 … 5 6 7 8 9 … 35 36
Re: Free money! [Re: ] #1558410
24/12/2015 15:58
24/12/2015 15:58
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted by Enforcer


laugh

Re: Free money! [Re: ] #1558457
25/12/2015 15:29
25/12/2015 15:29
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Originally Posted by Enforcer


A cracker laugh


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1560379
15/01/2016 23:04
15/01/2016 23:04
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
Well, here's another take on scamming people!

It must be true: She has a house in florida.
https://goo.gl/maps/rCs95LmrESJ2

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL

I am Mrs Hannah freeman, a US citizen, Am 45 years old. I am one of those people that took part in receiving Inheritance funds and Lottery funds from European banks even from many lottery organizers few years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid different fees while in the United States trying to get my funds from those banks and lottery organizers but all to no avail. So I decided to travel to LONDON, UK with all my compensation documents, and I was directed by the IMF Director to contact the reconciliator Barrister Anderson Morris. who is also an attorney, A London citizen and a member of the UNITED NATIONS & IMF COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE currently working with IMF in the United Kingdom and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. Barrister Anderson Morris. Personally directed me on how to claim my Inheritance or Lottery payment.



Right now I have received my compensation funds of $5,500,000.00 (Five million five hundred thousand dollars). Moreover, Barrister Anderson Morris., showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their Inheritance or Lottery payment and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.



I will personally advise you to contact Barrister Anderson Morris., he will assist you as he is a very religious man with the fear of God.



Compensation Award Office.
Name: Barrister Anderson Morris.
Email: andersonmorris3@aol.com
Tel: +1 (773) 234-9068




Listed below are the name of fraudsters and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Mr. James B. Comey Jr
2) Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
3) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
4) Mr. Dan Rochas (I.M.F)
5) Mrs. Tanner Williams
6) Robert S. Mueller, III
7) Mr Jim Ovia: Zenith Bank Plc In Nigeria
8) Dr Godwin Emefiele
9) Ibrahim Mustapha
10) Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde
11) Micheal Edward
12) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
13) Mrs. Sherry Williams
14) Mr Wilson Norman
15) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
16) Thomas Jayce
17) Miss Donna Gwen
18) Mr. James Godwin
19) Mr. Jonathan Smith


YOUR INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO THIS OFFICE

Full Name:...........
Current/Valid Residential Address:...................
Nominated Delivery Address:................
Age:...................
Sex:........................
Occupation:..............................
Country:.......................
Home Cell Number:....................
Direct Mobile Number:...................
Scan Copy of your Identification (OPTIONAL):




You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Anderson Morris. . was just $350 for the Endorsement Fee, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs. Hannah freeman.
2507 Catalina Dr, Orlando,
Florida, 32805 United States.©.


Last edited by PeteP; 15/01/2016 23:21. Reason: added picture link.

16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Free money! [Re: PeteP] #1560382
15/01/2016 23:17
15/01/2016 23:17

J
JKD
Unregistered
JKD
Unregistered
J



Originally Posted by PeteP
Well, here's another take on scamming people!

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ALL




I am Mrs Hannah freeman, a US citizen, Am 45 years old. I am one of those people that took part in receiving Inheritance funds and Lottery funds from European banks even from many lottery organizers few years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid different fees while in the United States trying to get my funds from those banks and lottery organizers but all to no avail. So I decided to travel to LONDON, UK with all my compensation documents, and I was directed by the IMF Director to contact the reconciliator Barrister Anderson Morris. who is also an attorney, A London citizen and a member of the UNITED NATIONS & IMF COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE currently working with IMF in the United Kingdom and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. Barrister Anderson Morris. Personally directed me on how to claim my Inheritance or Lottery payment.



Right now I have received my compensation funds of $5,500,000.00 (Five million five hundred thousand dollars). Moreover, Barrister Anderson Morris., showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their Inheritance or Lottery payment and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you.



I will personally advise you to contact Barrister Anderson Morris., he will assist you as he is a very religious man with the fear of God.



Compensation Award Office.
Name: Barrister Anderson Morris.
Email: andersonmorris3@aol.com
Tel: +1 (773) 234-9068




Listed below are the name of fraudsters and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Mr. James B. Comey Jr
2) Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
3) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
4) Mr. Dan Rochas (I.M.F)
5) Mrs. Tanner Williams
6) Robert S. Mueller, III
7) Mr Jim Ovia: Zenith Bank Plc In Nigeria
8) Dr Godwin Emefiele
9) Ibrahim Mustapha
10) Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde
11) Micheal Edward
12) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
13) Mrs. Sherry Williams
14) Mr Wilson Norman
15) Dr. Patrick Aziza Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
16) Thomas Jayce
17) Miss Donna Gwen
18) Mr. James Godwin
19) Mr. Jonathan Smith


YOUR INFORMATION IS NEEDED TO THIS OFFICE

Full Name:...........
Current/Valid Residential Address:...................
Nominated Delivery Address:................
Age:...................
Sex:........................
Occupation:..............................
Country:.......................
Home Cell Number:....................
Direct Mobile Number:...................
Scan Copy of your Identification (OPTIONAL):




You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Anderson Morris. . was just $350 for the Endorsement Fee, take note of that.



Thank You and Be Blessed.



Mrs. Hannah freeman.
2507 Catalina Dr, Orlando,
Florida, 32805 United States.©.



Scamception

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1560527
17/01/2016 10:40
17/01/2016 10:40
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187

Good day,

It`s my profound pleasure to contact you regardless of the fact that we do not know each other in person. My decision to contact you is based on your reputation as attested in your profile. Please bear in mind that this mail and the classified information contained therein that I am about to share with you can either destroy me, ruin my professional career or make me depending on how you receive and take it. Please, I need you to read this mail attentively to know the reason and purpose why you receive the same. Kindly allow me to briefly introduce my person before I explain in details.

I am Mr.Ansah , a Corporate Banker and Treasury Risk Management with one of the leading bank located in West Africa (Accra Ghana) and I handle all our Investors capital Project Funds which enabled me to divert 1.2 Percent Investors Excess Return Capital Funds to our Magellan Trust Funds Account whereby anyone can be presented to claim the funds. On this note, a total sum of US$60 Million Dollars (Sixty Million United State dollars) has been diverted representing the 1.2 Percent Excess Return Capital Funds from the Investor Capital Project Funds for 2013/2014/2015. I need a reliable and trustworthy person that can work this deal out with me so that we can claim the funds as mentioned above. There is no risk attached and the funds in question can never be detected or traced after claim. Our sharing ratio would be 50:50. If you are interested, please reply and send your direct telephone numbers to me for a smooth discussion of this transaction in further details.

But if you are not interested or see this mail as a spam or hoax simply delete it and forget I ever contacted you. If after 72 hours I didn't hear from you I will assume you are not interested, and then I will proceed to look for someone else that might be interested to work with me. This is a clean and straight forward bank deal; it is safe and risk-free, as I have taken care of all necessary steps to ensure a hitch-free movement of funds to your designated bank account.
I will await your urgent response to this mail.(mr.awereansah@1email.eu)

Sincerely Yours.
Mr.Ansah

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1560563
17/01/2016 17:07
17/01/2016 17:07

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E



Something fishy going on here, Joe -

What exactly does it say in your profile???

Re: Free money! [Re: ] #1560568
17/01/2016 18:35
17/01/2016 18:35
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted by Enforcer
Something fishy going on here, Joe -

What exactly does it say in your profile???


No idea as I don't have a profile.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1560569
17/01/2016 18:36
17/01/2016 18:36
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Dear

i know this message will come as a suprise to you,my name is mohammed abacha ,i have some cash in

the secueity company in dubai,i need your details to transfer the funds as the beneficiary,the total

amount is $25,000,000,00,i will conect you with my financial consultant to work with if you are

interested,we shall shear the funds 60/40 %.WE CAN ALSO HAVE MEETING IN DUBAI IF YOU ARE

INTERESTED

call + 2349053501003

FULL NAME,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

CELL PHONE NUMBER.................

BANKING DETAILS
abbaabacha@yandex.com

MOHAMMED ABACHA

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1562310
01/02/2016 17:36
01/02/2016 17:36
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
Hello,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner. This is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone, I request that it remain and be treated as such only. I am a banker with Investec Bank here in United Kingdom.

I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain $50 million USD between us in a matter of weeks. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this email.

Most importantly, I will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from me between us even if you decide not to go along with me. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you.

Regards,

Trevor.


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1562509
03/02/2016 10:12
03/02/2016 10:12
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
DaveG  Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
Subject: Your Lottery Golden Metal Trunk Box has now arrived in JFK Airport New York...Please contact Mr. Nokia Lopez.

My Name is Wreele Douglas. An FBI Agent. I am a contract staff currently attached to the verification department of the Camelot Group of the Online National Lottery mainly for non UK citizens. Your winning check of $4,306,515 (Four Million, three hundred and six thousand, five hundred and fifteen United States Dollars only) was about to expire due to your inability to travel to our office in London as the Lottery rules and regulations demanded. However, I managed to convert the check to cash in a Golden Metal Trunk Box because it was the only way to circumvent you from losing your life time opportunity.

To avoid multiple taxations and the bank charges as overdue and unclaimed lottery fund, I have successfully dispatched your golden metal box with Reg# UK8100FR through cargo and the golden metal box has arrived JFK International airport cargo unit, and has passed through custom checks.

The golden metal box is now at the airport storage facility at the cost of $25 dollars daily. Every documentation and process is legitimate because it is a lottery winning fund. Please kindly make sure you contact Mr. Nokia Lopez on (212) 851-3196 and email ( jfk_cargounit@bk.ru ). I have done everything to make sure you receive your winning. Please call the officer's number below for a verification and QUICK process.

Cargo Unit
John F Kennedy International Airport
Access Road New York,
NY 10010-3672,
United States
Email: ( jfk_cargounit@bk.ru )
Tel: (212) 851-3196

Contact person Mr. Nokia Lopez


The lottery details:
Winning no: ......................
Serial no: .......................
Ticket no: .......................
Amount won: ......................

Please reconfirm these information's to Mr. Nokia Lopez
1. Your Full Name: .......................
2. Your current address: .................
3. Your phone number: ....................
4. Nearest airport to your location: .....
5. Your Occupation: ......................


Note: Do not disclose the content of the Golden Metal Box to Mr. Nokia Lopez or to anyone for security reasons.

Best regards,

WREELE DOUGLAS
THE NATIONAL LOTTERY,
CAMELOT GROUP,
VERIFICATION AND PROCESSING DEPARTMENT,
UNITED KINGDOM


Seems pretty "wreele" to me? laugh


1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1562517
03/02/2016 11:52
03/02/2016 11:52
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
An FBI agent chinny laugh

Re: Free money! [Re: DaveG] #1562825
07/02/2016 07:46
07/02/2016 07:46

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E



It's especially reassuring to know you have been circumvented!

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1563031
09/02/2016 10:25
09/02/2016 10:25
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,083
Chertsey in the Thames
bockers Offline
Hon Club Member 007
bockers  Offline
Hon Club Member 007
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 21,083
Chertsey in the Thames
Oh the irony, from the Anti Fraud Unit rofl
"F.I.C (Anti-Fraud Unit)
we fight against fraud, funds delay and impersonation.
Head Office: 10th Floor, Cedi House
Accra, Ghana.

Attn: Dear Beneficiary

This letter will definitely be amazing to you because of it's a realistic value.

Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of Inheritance Payment transaction with some impersonators some while ago.

I know that this letter will hit you by surprise, but firstly I will like to introduce myself; I am (Samuel Thompson Essel) the Chief Executive Officer "FIC", (Ghana's Anti-Fraud Unit).

On the 1st of October 2000, the President of The Federal Republic of Ghana (President John Fifi Atta-Mills) introduced a Commission named the "F I C", (Ghana's Anti-Fraud Unit) which is duly registered under the United Nations (U.N.O).This particular Commission was initiated to detect fraud/funds delay/impersonation of Government Officials. Secondly, we are mandated by the US Government to settle foreign debts/fraud victims/UN-paid beneficiaries to satisfactory in other to maintain peace in the world at large and also to create a good relationship with the international bodies.

Presently, we are being paid by the American government in other to avert beneficiary funds delays/fraud here in Ghana/Nigeria/Kenya/South Africa/United Kingdom/Malaysia and many more countries and So far, we have settled the likes of (Mrs. Debbie Hargrove, Mr. Michael Wagner, Dr. Rodney Kolb, Abena Ofei, Jeff Diomi etc).

You are being contacted by this office today because your Case File (A) is the very first File on our Settlement Files Cabinet. From our intelligent investigations and Probing processes we discovered that you are a victim of fraud/funds delay.

The "FIC", is faithfully under my governance as the Legal Chief Executive Officer of the great Commission and to this Authority I took an oath of allegiance to settle all fraud victims peacefully.

This Memorandum is to notify you that you will be settled by the Ghana Government from our initial Deposit Account with SNS Finance Bank. You will be settled with the actual amount which you lost in your previous transaction, including your Inheritance Funds.

Your settlement will be actualized within 3 working days after your response to this Official Letter.

For further clarifications/investigation kindly send the below information to us immediately:

1. Full Name
2. Your residential address.
3. Mobile and fax number (for regular official contact).
4. Your inheritance funds value.
5. Amount, which you have lost previously.

This above-mentioned information will officially enable us to carry out our verification processes and after that your compensation sum/Inheritance Funds will be Electronically wired into your designated Bank account.

Your immediate compliance to this will expedite actions on your Payment because here in this office, we have a lot of listed victims to be settled.

We await your urgent response.

Officially Signed,
Samuel Thompson Essel
Chief Executive Office
Financial Intelligence Center
Accra, Ghana"
rofl

Last edited by bockers; 09/02/2016 10:27.
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1563621
15/02/2016 18:56
15/02/2016 18:56
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
I wish I'd received this one, found on Boingboing...

Quote
Subject: Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
Plot 555
Misau Street
PMB 437
Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA

Dear Mr. Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-XXXX only.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
XXXX@nasrda.gov.ng

http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1563644
15/02/2016 23:17
15/02/2016 23:17

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E



You will, Neil. You will!

What goes around comes around laugh

Last edited by Enforcer; 15/02/2016 23:23.
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1563651
16/02/2016 01:38
16/02/2016 01:38
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
That's why Neil is into sending rockets up into the sky Brian.

He is going to rescue Air Force Major Abacha Tunde and cut out the middle man and keep the 3 million dollars all to himself.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1563685
16/02/2016 15:08
16/02/2016 15:08
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
barnacle Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
barnacle  Offline
Club Member 18 - ex-Minister without Portfolio
Forum Demigod

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 33,794
Berlin
Curses! You see through my cunning plan!


[Linked Image]
Don't get no respect! Coupe Fiat 1994-2000 - an owner's guide <-- clicky!
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1564997
01/03/2016 14:44
01/03/2016 14:44
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
I've received nothing new since 17th Jan, a few 'You have a tax rebate' emails along with the usual 'paypal dispute' but all's quiet on the 'here have loads of dollars' side.

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1565116
02/03/2016 14:44
02/03/2016 14:44
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
DaveG  Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
Free money is just too easy to spot, it's worrying letters like these than have me worried...

Originally Posted by Jimmy swerdfeger <swerdfegerJimmy4193@m1.com.sg>
Dear Client,

According to the reconciliation of the Department of Finance there are the arrears following your client account totaling in $838,52 .

We attach the last unpaid invoice #19551499 to this letter and kindly ask you pay it off until March 31, 2016.

Please check out the file and do not hesitate to pay off the debt. We look forward to your reasonableness.


1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
Re: Free money! [Re: DaveG] #1565135
02/03/2016 15:29
02/03/2016 15:29
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,988
Sunny Darlo
Wishy Offline
Forum is my life
Wishy  Offline
Forum is my life

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,988
Sunny Darlo
At least you can just pay that and the problem will go away. I have serious computer problems here that could mean that I lose all my files. Microsoft technical department keep ringing me up to tell me. rofl


Up yours Photobucket.
Re: Free money! [Re: Wishy] #1565136
02/03/2016 15:42
02/03/2016 15:42
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
Originally Posted by Wishy
At least you can just pay that and the problem will go away. I have serious computer problems here that could mean that I lose all my files. Microsoft technical department keep ringing me up to tell me. rofl


Quote
ask you pay it off until March 31, 2016.

But it will come back on 1st April 2016.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Free money! [Re: PeteP] #1565381
04/03/2016 17:40
04/03/2016 17:40
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,086
Pontypool
mr_tickle Offline
Club member 1455
mr_tickle  Offline
Club member 1455
Competition Level

Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,086
Pontypool
Good day to you,
I am a banker with China Guangfa Bank. I am sincerely Sorry for bugging into your privacy, it's due to a business deal, l am the Chief Risk Officer and Executive Director of China Guangfa Bank in Hong Kong. I want to present you as the owner of 49.5 million US dollars In my bank since i am the only one aware of the funds due to my investigations. Contact Jamesmorrow1


[Linked Image]
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1567195
21/03/2016 19:04
21/03/2016 19:04
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
DaveG  Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
*IMPORTANT* The Nigeria anti-fraud office has moved, and there's someone else (in charge) wink Either that or they've caught up with whoever was impersonating them before thank goodness laugh (see bocker's post above)

email from ICPC <dssdsdsd2@sdsdddsd.jp.tn>

ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)
.......we fight against fraud, funds delay and impersonation.
Head Office: Plot 802, Constitution Avenue
Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Garki Lagos.

*****24HRS SERVICE *****

Dear Beneficiary ,

LETTER OF COMPENSATION/SETTLEMENT.

This letter will definitely be amazing to you because of it's realistic value.

Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of Inheritance Payment transaction with some impersonators some while ago.

I know that this letter will hit you by surprise, but firstly I will like to introduce myself; I am (Justice Ekpo Nta) the Legal chairman of "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit).On the 1st of October 2009, the former President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) introduced a Commission named the "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit) which is duly registered under the United Nations (U.N.O). This particular Commission was initiated to detect fraud/funds delay/impersonation of Government Officials. Secondly, we are mandated by the US Government to Settle foreign debts/fraud victims/UN-paid beneficiaries to satisfactory in other to maintain peace in the world at large and also to create a good relationship with the international bodies.

Presently, we are being paid by the American government in other to avert beneficiary funds delays/fraud here in Nigeria.So far in this present year, we have settled the likes of (Mrs. Debbie Hargrove, Mr. Micheal Wagner , Patricia Norton , Mason Ayers etc). You are being contacted by this office today dated ( 26/01/2016) because your Case File (A) is the very first File on our Settlement Files Cabinet. From our Intelligent investigations and Probing processes we discovered that you are a victim of fraud/funds delay.The "ICPC", is faithfully under my governance as the Legal Chairman of the great Commission and to this Authority I took an oath of allegiance to settle all fraud victims peacefully. This Memorandum is to notify you that you will be settled by the Nigerian Government from our initial Deposit Account. Your settlement will be actualized within 3 working days after your response to this Official Letter.

For further clearification/investigation kindly send the below information to us immediately:

1. Your residential address:
2. Mobile and fax number (for regular official contact).
3. Your inheritance funds value:
4. Amount which you have lost previously:

These above-mentioned information's will officially enable us to carry out our verification processes and after that your compensation sum/Inheritance Funds will be Electronically wired into your designated Bank account or through ATM Delivery , depending on which mode you prefer.

Your immediate compliance to this will expedite actions on your Payment because here in this office, we have a lot of listed victims to be settled.

Do respond through the email bellow.

( justiceekkpo1@yahoo.com.hk )

Officially Signed,

Hon Justice Ekpo Nta
Chairman ICPC Nigeria.

Powered by Information Communication Technology Dept., (C) 2016 ICPC Nigeria, registered trademark.


1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1570124
18/04/2016 14:06
18/04/2016 14:06
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
DaveG  Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
From: Mrs Fatou Robinson <robinson.fatou.004@gmail.com>
Subject: Re. Use This Money For God Charity Work.,

Greeting's in the Name of God,

Please use this money for the Churches and to the Less Privileged in the world.Greetings to you and your family in the name of God,in my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through prayers and pains taking efforts via searching i made on the internet on my bed side.

I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes.My name is Mrs.Fatou Robinson Coulibaly,My late husband was a Warlord in his Country popurlally known as "IB" Ibrahim "IB" Coulibaly I'm a 48 years old woman and my Country is Sierra- Leone,i was a merchant and owned two businesses in Dubai,i was also married with two children.

My husband and two children where involved in war between my late husband and with the FRCI," Republican Forces of Ivory Coast.

Website

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/apr/28/ivory-coast-renegade-warlord-ibrahim-coulibaly

Before this happened,my business and my concern for making money was all I care for, i never really cared about other values in life.Since After the death of my husband and two children ,I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible
is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited a trunk box with the sum of $(4.7 Million USD) Four Millon Seven Hundred Thousand in a Security Company here in Abidjan as Family Valuables.

Recently,my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or a God fearing person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.I want a church/God fearing person that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth". I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my late husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my late husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers.

I don't want a situation where this money will be-used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives are around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the relevant information that will lead you to have access over this fund.I will also present you as the beneficiary of this Trunk Box with the Security Company.

I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my Sheppard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life and pray to
God to forgive me my sins.

Pls send this information's of yours,so that i will present you to the Security Company as my partner whom i will want the Company to transport this box to you in your country for family use.

(1) Your Full name...................
(2) Your Full address................
(3) Your telephone/Fax Numbers.......
(4) Your Age/Occupation..............

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply and you can write me with my personal email address at mrsfatourobinson19@yahoo.com

Yours Sister In Christ,
Mrs. Fatou Robinson Coulibaly

It must be fake because she says her email address is one thing but sends it from another rolleyes everything else stacks up OK wink laugh


1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
Re: Free money! [Re: mr_tickle] #1570213
19/04/2016 09:54
19/04/2016 09:54
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
Originally Posted by mr_tickle
Good day to you,
I am a banker with China Guangfa Bank. I am sincerely Sorry for bugging into your privacy, it's due to a business deal, l am the Chief Risk Officer and Executive Director of China Guangfa Bank in Hong Kong. I want to present you as the owner of 49.5 million US dollars In my bank since i am the only one aware of the funds due to my investigations. Contact Jamesmorrow1


Should that be contact Jam Tomorrow rofl


997 C4S
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1570744
22/04/2016 22:35
22/04/2016 22:35

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E




Re: Free money! [Re: DaveG] #1570745
22/04/2016 22:40
22/04/2016 22:40

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E



Originally Posted by DaveG
From: Mrs Fatou Robinson <robinson.fatou.004@gmail.com>
Subject: Re. Use This Money For God Charity Work.,

Greeting's in the Name of God,


Well that should be fine!

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1572164
03/05/2016 14:24
03/05/2016 14:24
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline OP
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline OP
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
My Dear Friend,

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you. It

may surprise you receiving this e-mail from me, since there

was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Muthhler

S.Saba Al-Temimi of Haiti and I am a member of the Contract

Award Committee (CAC) in The Ministry of Mineral Resources.

Please, I have a very important information that could benefit

both of us and I would appreciate a response back from you if

it interest you for further details.

Looking forward to your early reply for more details.
Regards,
Muthhler Al-Temimi.
Rue Monseigneur Guilloux
Port-au-Prince
muthhleral-temimi@yandex.com

Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1572172
03/05/2016 14:41
03/05/2016 14:41
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
Well, the road exists Joe.

It's 2.4km long and he lives somewhere along it.

I bet he lives in the Palais National. .



16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Free money! [Re: Countrycruising] #1572201
03/05/2016 16:42
03/05/2016 16:42
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
DaveG  Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
Subject: Your Urgent Respond is Highly Needed
From: Mr Peter Jim <mrpeterjim.@ion.ocn.ne.jp>

This is to inform you that i have register your ATM VISA CARD to the DHL COURIER .And the card's value is $4.8 millions united state dollars,so The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused and the Reasons for their refusal is because they do not know when you are going to contact them because the keeping fee is $45 dollars per a day,

and i deposited it yesterday 28 April 2016 So that is reason why i did not pay for keeping fee and that is only you are going to pay them,so i want you to contact urgent to avoid increase of their keeping fee.

Contact Mr.Williams Kuba, DHL DIRECTOR GENERAL
PHONE NO+22998635397
dhl88couriercomp747@citromail.hu

KINDLY RECONFIRM YOUR FULL INFORMATION'S FOR THE DELIVERY of the package
such as,

Your Full Name...
Your Home Address..
Your Country...........
Your current Phone Numbers ..
You personal identification..

So as soon as you received your card do let me know ok.

Best Regard



1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
Page 7 of 36 1 2 … 5 6 7 8 9 … 35 36

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.034s Queries: 15 (0.024s) Memory: 0.7921 MB (Peak: 1.0857 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:33:31 UTC