» Announced
    Posting images

» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

» External data
    owners listed

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 276 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums69
Topics113,629
Posts1,341,382
Members1,814
Most Online731
Jan 14th, 2020
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,568
stan 32,122
Theresa 23,304
PeteP 21,522
bockers 21,071
JimO 17,917
Nigel 17,367
Edinburgh 16,837
RSS Feeds
Club Events
Club Information
Track Events
Rolling Road/RWYB
Social Events
Non-UK Events
Coupé Related Chat
Coupé Spotting
Coupé News/Press
Buying/Selling Advice
Insuring a Coupé
Basic FAQ's
How to Guides
Forum Issues
Technical Problems
General Maintenance
Styling
Tuning
Handling
ICE and Alarm
Coupés for Sale
Coupés Wanted
Parts for Sale
Parts Wanted
Group Buys
Business Forum
Other Vehicles for Sale/Wanted
Other Items for Sale/Wanted
Haggling/Offers
Ebay links
Other Cars
Other Websites
General Chat
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
trump chump or not #1566699
16/03/2016 18:38
16/03/2016 18:38
highlands
jimboy Offline OP
Club Member 857
jimboy  Offline OP
Club Member 857
Forum is my life

highlands
Because I'm not believing my ears, I'm curios on what others think of the Donald stepping even closer to the White House. Am I missing something? or are the Yanks just really that stupid & willing to vote for the combover because he just might be the answer they're looking for...... crazy

I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
Re: trump chump or not [Re: jimboy] #1566710
16/03/2016 20:49
16/03/2016 20:49
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Corridor of Uncertainty
From what I've read, the Republican Party hierarchy are soiling themselves at the thought of a well-organised, professional Democrat campaign dismantling Trump when it comes to the Presidential race proper.

Or is that a double bluff and in fact they want nothing more than a preposterous, racist imbecile in the White House?

Re: trump chump or not [Re: jimboy] #1566717
16/03/2016 21:41
16/03/2016 21:41

G
GrahamL
Unregistered
GrahamL
Unregistered
G

As I heard someone comment the other day , "Sure, he's nuts, but what if he's right?" tongue

I wonder if anti-Trump propaganda like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPRI9AmyVvY

is pushing people towards rather than away from him, with it being so ridiculously overdone.

To me, the real story here is that a fairly large number of people feel so completely disconnected from mainstream politics that they'd support a guy who clearly couldn't be trusted to run a bath never mind a country, just because he professes to share their feelings on 1 or 2 issues.

The problem is that the mainstream political and media classes have zero concern for the interests of a substantial number of the population. That the US (and the West in general) has declined into such a position is more worrying than the fact that Trump would be considered a solution for the decline.

Seems to me that Trump and our forthcoming EU referendum are symptoms of the same problem. If some genuine concerns had been addressed along the way rather than ignored or silenced via PC bullying there would be no Trump or Farage and we'd be better off for it.

I still think Hillary will win though.

Re: trump chump or not [Re: jimboy] #1566723
16/03/2016 22:14
16/03/2016 22:14
UK
Clintos Offline
Club member 2040
Clintos  Offline
Club member 2040
Enjoying the ride

UK
UKIP were the only solution to sorting this country out and Trump would be a breath of fresh air for America too. Not really the forum for politics but I can't sit here and read such tripe. Had the UK addressed immigration years ago, not privatised all our industries and sold us down the river to fat cat bankers, we wouldn't be in such a state of disrepair.

I hope Trump gets elected and I hope we opt out of the EU too.

On that note, I won't respond to any more posts on this thread as politics have no place on a car forum.

Last edited by Clintos; 16/03/2016 22:17.

Boooooooooost!!!
Re: trump chump or not [Re: ] #1566724
16/03/2016 22:18
16/03/2016 22:18
Sunny Darlo
Wishy Offline
Forum is my life
Wishy  Offline
Forum is my life

Sunny Darlo
After the realisation a few months ago that he wasn't (or at least doesn't consider himself to be) a joke protest vote in the manner of Lord Sutch, Nigel Farage etc there has been a significant part of me wanting Trump to get the nomination. This was in the confidence that it would be better for the democrats if he got the nod.

The doubting bit of me, that sometimes thinks, yeah but what if he got the nomination then actually won, is very very scared for the future of humanity. Even if he doesn't win but gets more than 1 vote that concern would still apply.

Up yours Photobucket.
Re: trump chump or not [Re: Clintos] #1566732
16/03/2016 23:56
16/03/2016 23:56
highlands
jimboy Offline OP
Club Member 857
jimboy  Offline OP
Club Member 857
Forum is my life

highlands
Originally Posted By: Clintos
UKIP were the only solution to sorting this country out and Trump would be a breath of fresh air for America too. Not really the forum for politics but I can't sit here and read such tripe. Had the UK addressed immigration years ago, not privatised all our industries and sold us down the river to fat cat bankers, we wouldn't be in such a state of disrepair.

On that note, I won't respond to any more posts on this thread as politics have no place on a car forum.

Aye right... rolleyes

Re: trump chump or not [Re: Clintos] #1566735
17/03/2016 00:23
17/03/2016 00:23
Portsmouth
A
ali_hire Offline
Forum is my life
ali_hire  Offline
Forum is my life
A

Portsmouth

I know, I'll say something controversial without justifying my reasons and then I'll refuse to comment further. Great contribution. rolleyes

It seems inevitable now that Drumpf (thank you, John Oliver) will get the Republican nomination. But I echo Jim's comments that I think (and hope) he gets torn apart by the Democrats in the lead up to November.

Re: trump chump or not [Re: Jim_Clennell] #1566739
17/03/2016 00:52
17/03/2016 00:52

G
GrahamL
Unregistered
GrahamL
Unregistered
G

Originally Posted By: Jim_Clennell
racist imbecile in the White House?

What specifically has he said or done that's racist? I often see this slur aimed at Trump and Farage but have never heard anything actually racist from either of them.

Or is it just that anyone who opposes no borders globalism = Hitler? tongue

Re: trump chump or not [Re: ali_hire] #1566743
17/03/2016 06:05
17/03/2016 06:05
UK
Clintos Offline
Club member 2040
Clintos  Offline
Club member 2040
Enjoying the ride

UK
Originally Posted By: ali_hire

I know, I'll say something controversial without justifying my reasons and then I'll refuse to comment further. Great contribution. rolleyes

It seems inevitable now that Drumpf (thank you, John Oliver) will get the Republican nomination. But I echo Jim's comments that I think (and hope) he gets torn apart by the Democrats in the lead up to November.

My justification is the state of our country, Europe and the rest of the western world.......I rest my case banghead

Boooooooooost!!!
Re: trump chump or not [Re: Clintos] #1566744
17/03/2016 07:57
17/03/2016 07:57
highlands
jimboy Offline OP
Club Member 857
jimboy  Offline OP
Club Member 857
Forum is my life

highlands

My justification is the state of our country, Europe and the rest of the western world.......I rest my case banghead

Fibber, I knew you would post again...... wink

Re: trump chump or not [Re: jimboy] #1566745
17/03/2016 08:05
17/03/2016 08:05
UK
Clintos Offline
Club member 2040
Clintos  Offline
Club member 2040
Enjoying the ride

UK
Originally Posted By: jimboy

Fibber, I knew you would post again...... wink

It's hard not too lol but two ways to fall out with people are politics and religion, something I didn't join the forum for. Everyone has an opinion and that's what makes us human. Nobody is right and nobody is wrong. One things us humans are very good at is messing everything up.

Anyway, I'm heading back to the car section now so enjoy your debate guys thumb

Boooooooooost!!!
Re: trump chump or not [Re: jimboy] #1566750
17/03/2016 10:02
17/03/2016 10:02
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Corridor of Uncertainty
Graham - I agree with a lot of what you say; exagerrated - or plain false - media reporting on all the candidates serves neither the candidate it purports to support, nor the credibility of the presidential electoral process in general.

With regard to evidence of Trump's racism (I lazily include bigotry of other kinds), his infamous statement concerning Mexicans is a good example: "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best....They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

(I love the last bit, as though that makes it ok!)

His well-publicised call for a ban on Muslims entering the US is discriminatory on religious grounds - by definition bigotry.

He has also tweeted fake crime statistics that purport to show exaggerated rates of violent crime by black people.

He does a decent line in sexism/misogyny too.

In my view, as the Americans say: if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

He is unrivalled at stirring up fury and indignation among people who perceive that their interests have been ignored and to do this he plays on stereotype and fear. It's not a new tactic (I can think of at least one example from the 1930s) and there is undoubtedly a place for criticism of the establishment for ignoring "poor white resentment" in many countries. But Trump's ever-bolder steps down the path to some illusory kind of isolationist, white USA is a danger to everyone.
Rather like the unspeakable Jean-Marie Le Pen in France in 2002: the real possibility that he might actually become president galvanised voters and gave the marginally-less-disgusting Chirac a landslide victory.

I wonder what anti-Clinton "revelations" the likes of Fox News will come up with to try and ensure a Trump presidency...

Re: trump chump or not [Re: jimboy] #1566757
17/03/2016 11:30
17/03/2016 11:30

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Trump tuned in at an early stage to the fact that a frightening proportion of Americans will be drawn to anyone exhibiting the sort of narcissistic, bigoted stupidity they recognise in themselves.

I suspect the best weapon the democrats have is the knowledge that Trump doesn't have any policies. Not real, grown-up ones. If they can steer the voters' attention in that direction they should be fine.

Re: trump chump or not [Re: ] #1566770
17/03/2016 15:38
17/03/2016 15:38
Essex
Trappy Offline
Forum is my life
Trappy  Offline
Forum is my life

Essex
Originally Posted By: Enforcer
Trump tuned in at an early stage to the fact that a frightening proportion of Americans will be drawn to anyone exhibiting the sort of narcissistic, bigoted stupidity they recognise in themselves.

If that's what the people are and that's what they want, then isn't this democracy working as intended?

The way the Western world is going at the moment, it's going to mean the political parties will start doing what the people want, or they will be forcibly removed. It's all kicking off in Europe despite the crap the mainstream media keeps spewing divert your attention.

As to the EU. Look up Coudenhove Kalergi. OUT. All European countries OUT of the EU and then lets have a Europe without Israeli influence. Send all the immigrants back the countries they came from and re-divert all the guilt money that is sent to Israel, to the middle eastern countries that we (the western world) have destroyed. Let them rebuild the nations that were beautiful places before the bogeyman 'terrorist' organizations were created and used to divide and conquer, and leave them the cloud9 alone. They can then sort out Israel themselves.

We need to stop beating around the bush on all of this. Look up Ken O'Keefe everyone. Look up the WorldCitizen.Solutions project and what they're trying to achieve.

Truth, Justice, Peace.

F****** b****** thing...
Re: trump chump or not [Re: Trappy] #1566780
17/03/2016 16:42
17/03/2016 16:42

E
Enforcer
Unregistered
Enforcer
Unregistered
E

Originally Posted By: Trappy

If that's what the people are and that's what they want, then isn't this democracy working as intended?

Yes, I think so. Depressing, isn't it.

Re: trump chump or not [Re: ] #1566784
17/03/2016 16:56
17/03/2016 16:56
State of Essex .
robcoupe20vt Offline
Enjoying the ride
robcoupe20vt  Offline
Enjoying the ride

State of Essex .

I suspect the best weapon the democrats have is the knowledge that Trump doesn't have any policies. Not real, grown-up ones. If they can steer the voters' attention in that direction they should be fine.

You also failed to mention thats the dems have endorsed blacklivesmatter . Now that is an organisation that is racist towards white people and use violence .Trump may not have any policies but Clinton sure has alot of baggage and is under FBI investagation . I think Bernie was told to stay in just in case shes arrested .Alot of people who know trump say hes not a racist Very interesting read http://www.npr.org/2016/03/08/469723180/...ump-endorsement .

Last edited by robcoupe20vt; 17/03/2016 16:57.

Fiat 20VT
Fiat 16vt
Fiat 130TC
Fiat 131 sport
Kawasaki ZX6RP7F Kawasaki GPZ550 Kawasaki ZX7R P2
Re: trump chump or not [Re: robcoupe20vt] #1566787
17/03/2016 17:28
17/03/2016 17:28
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Corridor of Uncertainty
Originally Posted By: robcoupe20vt

Well, it's very slightly interesting; "brother of black civil rights activist (not the man himself) supports seemingly unlikely cause". See also: Jeremy Clarkson on Europe.

And, far from saying that Trump isn't a racist, Evers says that there's a bit of racist in all of us. Possibly true, but that actually doesn't make it ok to base policy on it.

Clinton (as I believe I mentioned in an earlier post on this subject) does have a fair bit of baggage; however, it is quite sad to see her opponents try to make it seem as though she has been drinking the blood of (white, naturally) virgins.
Although some Americans will be drawn to Bernie Sanders as a reaction to Trump and the perceived populist out-of-control lurch of the Republican Party to the loony right (don't hear that term so much. Yet), Clinton is undoubtedly the steadier pair of hands and - I suspect - will garner a lot of reluctant votes from traditional Republicans, on the basis of Anyone But Trump.

The Republicans must be baffled at how they are getting all the headlines, yet unusually after 2 terms of a Democratic Presidency, they may be facing another 4 years in opposition.

Re: trump chump or not [Re: jimboy] #1566793
17/03/2016 18:08
17/03/2016 18:08
State of Essex .
robcoupe20vt Offline
Enjoying the ride
robcoupe20vt  Offline
Enjoying the ride

State of Essex .
Its way too early to say republicans that are not happy with Trump will vote for Hillary . They may get behind Trump in the end if hes the GOP canidate for president and tones it down a fair bit . Just like the Dems will do when Bernie drops out . Some americans are drawn to Sanders because they dont like Hillary i.e most young people . Hillary has older voters .

Fiat 20VT
Fiat 16vt
Fiat 130TC
Fiat 131 sport
Re: trump chump or not [Re: jimboy] #1566795
17/03/2016 18:13
17/03/2016 18:13
UK
Downhillryder Offline
Making a profit
Downhillryder  Offline
Making a profit

UK
I usually keep my opinions to myself and the ballot box. However I am getting increasingly irritated and frustrated that anyone who takes a stance on immigration is labeled as racist.

It is possible to believe that immigration should be limited (or encouraged) in accordance with availability of money,housing,infrastructure etc without being racist.

It's time the media and politico's and public at large made the distinction.Until they do we will never have a proper debate on the subject. I haven't read an unbiased take on Trumps views to take a stance one way or the other.

Re: trump chump or not [Re: Downhillryder] #1566798
17/03/2016 18:30
17/03/2016 18:30
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Corridor of Uncertainty
Originally Posted By: Downhillryder
I usually keep my opinions to myself and the ballot box. However I am getting increasingly irritated and frustrated that anyone who takes a stance on immigration is labeled as racist.

It depends on what that stance is; if it discriminates based on race, then it is, by definition, racist.

Re: trump chump or not [Re: robcoupe20vt] #1566801
17/03/2016 18:36
17/03/2016 18:36
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Corridor of Uncertainty
Originally Posted By: robcoupe20vt
Its way too early to say republicans that are not happy with Trump will vote for Hillary . They may get behind Trump in the end if hes the GOP canidate for president and tones it down a fair bit . Just like the Dems will do when Bernie drops out . Some americans are drawn to Sanders because they dont like Hillary i.e most young people . Hillary has older voters .

I agree that there are many possible twists and turns before the outcome is decided; I was putting forward a scenario, where traditional (older, better off) Republican voters view Clinton as more in line with their interests and culture than the brash and unsophisticated Trump.

Whether or not Trump is capable of "toning it down" enough (he currently doesn't seem to have any ability in that direction) to placate the Republican establishment, remains to be seen.

As I said above, millions of left-leaning French voters helped give the loathsome and corrupt Chirac a massive mandate rather than the unthinkable alternative of Le Pen.

Last edited by Jim_Clennell; 17/03/2016 18:36.
Re: trump chump or not [Re: Jim_Clennell] #1566810
17/03/2016 19:08
17/03/2016 19:08

G
GrahamL
Unregistered
GrahamL
Unregistered
G

With regard to evidence of Trump's racism

I don't see anything racist there. Nationalist? Sure. Crass? Sure. But racist? I'm not seeing it.

Whereas in this video:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/...-be-poor-video/

Bernie Sanders clearly makes a racist statement. Yet I haven't seen one cry of "Racist!" aimed at Sanders in the mainstream media. Seems they're happy to highlight imagined racism by the right wing candidate on an almost daily basis while quietly sweeping actual racism by the left wing candidate under the carpet.

Is Sanders actually racist? Very unlikely. But I don't think Trump is either. It's that blatant hypocrisy of how the media treat each side while whining about all manner of "inequality" at every opportunity, that's part of the reason for the rise of Trump (and Farage) as anti-establishment "heroes". And so we just might get exactly what we deserve.

Quote:
Well, it's very slightly interesting; "brother of black civil rights activist (not the man himself) supports seemingly unlikely cause"

It would be a little tricky to get a statement from the man himself as he was murdered by a white racist in 1963. His brother is also a black civil rights activist and was the first ever African-American mayor elected in Mississippi in 1969, so I'd say his endorsement of Trump is more than "slightly interesting".

If you were a Bob Dylan fan you might know of Medgar Evers. wink

http://bobdylan.com/songs/only-pawn-their-game/

Quote:

And the Negro’s name
Is used it is plain
For the politician’s gain
As he rises to fame
And the poor white remains
On the caboose of the train
But it ain’t him to blame
He’s only a pawn in their game

Still depressingly relevant today.

Re: trump chump or not [Re: ] #1566811
17/03/2016 19:32
17/03/2016 19:32
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Corridor of Uncertainty
Originally Posted By: GrahamL
With regard to evidence of Trump's racism

I don't see anything racist there. Nationalist? Sure. Crass? Sure. But racist? I'm not seeing it.

Whereas in this video:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/...-be-poor-video/

Bernie Sanders clearly makes a racist statement. Yet I haven't seen one cry of "Racist!" aimed at Sanders in the mainstream media. Seems they're happy to highlight imagined racism by the right wing candidate on an almost daily basis while quietly sweeping actual racism by the left wing candidate under the carpet.

Is Sanders actually racist? Very unlikely. But I don't think Trump is either. It's that blatant hypocrisy of how the media treat each side while whining about all manner of "inequality" at every opportunity, that's part of the reason for the rise of Trump (and Farage) as anti-establishment "heroes". And so we just might get exactly what we deserve.

Quote:
Well, it's very slightly interesting; "brother of black civil rights activist (not the man himself) supports seemingly unlikely cause"

It would be a little tricky to get a statement from the man himself as he was murdered by a white racist in 1963. His brother is also a black civil rights activist and was the first ever African-American mayor elected in Mississippi in 1969, so I'd say his endorsement of Trump is more than "slightly interesting".

If you were a Bob Dylan fan you might know of Medger Evers. wink

http://bobdylan.com/songs/only-pawn-their-game/

Good points all, especially about the "anti-establishment heroes" appearing in many countries, though I maintain that Trump's statements about Mexicans are racist. In his defence, he has broadened his comments out to declare that all immigrants are rapists and murderers, not just Mexicans.

The reason I think that Medger Evers' endorsement of Trump is not hugely significant is that it is never difficult to find isolated examples of people who go against the unexpected views imposed on them (i.e. my Clarkson reference). It's mildly interesting, but not indicative of a major movement (or maybe it is...?!). Given Evers' life experiences, I'd go as far as to say he might be more likely to think differently than an "average" person.

Missed the Dylan reference - not a big fan of his music, regardless of its significance!

Re: trump chump or not [Re: Clintos] #1566814
17/03/2016 20:13
17/03/2016 20:13
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
A
Azzura Offline
Enjoying the ride
Azzura  Offline
Enjoying the ride
A

Aberdeenshire,Scotland
UKIP were the only solution to sorting this country out ... Had the UK addressed immigration years ago, not privatised all our industries and sold us down the river to fat cat bankers, we wouldn't be in such a state of disrepair.

UKIP ARE the fat cat bankers and privatisers, the reason they want out of Europe is to allow them to strip away all the employment protection introduced by EU law and now taken so much for granted by Brits - you know, those pesky Human Rights in practice. That will allow them to force us all to work every hour for a pittance and then sack us without redress.

Trump is a conman, pure and simple. As I said to a friend who lives in the US

So you want a President who will
1 Make America strong and support the military? Vote for the coward who dodged the draft.
2 Keep out immigrants? Vote for the man whose grandfather was an illegal immigrant gangster ( and who imports successive immigrant wives , by the way)
3 Support business and create jobs? Vote for the man who has been bankrupt 4 times
4 Keep out muslims? Vote for the man who is owned body and soul by muslim princes who paid off his debts ( See 3)
5 Protect your 2nd Amendment Rights? Vote for the man committed to destroying the 1st Amendment ( See 4)
6 Fix the economy? Vote for the man who inherited a stolen fortune from his gangster grandfather and made less money from “business” than if he’d deposited it in a savings account.

Yesterday Sprint Blue 20VT,today Denim Blue TT225
Re: trump chump or not [Re: jimboy] #1566835
17/03/2016 22:41
17/03/2016 22:41
Portsmouth
A
ali_hire Offline
Forum is my life
ali_hire  Offline
Forum is my life
A

Portsmouth
I think most intelligent people can distinguish between people who are moderately minded but have genuine concerns about immigration and those that are just narrow minded.

The trouble is, there are many people who use 'genuine concerns' as a mask for deep rooted bigotry.

Because of this, there are people who are quick to label as racist anyone who raises concerns about immigration.

However, none of this is relevant when talking about The Donald. He is *clearly* racist and I'm not going to lose any sleep about incorrectly labelling him.

He has said and done more than enough to convince me.

Re: trump chump or not [Re: Azzura] #1566842
17/03/2016 23:33
17/03/2016 23:33
State of Essex .
robcoupe20vt Offline
Enjoying the ride
robcoupe20vt  Offline
Enjoying the ride

State of Essex .
Originally Posted By: Azzura
UKIP were the only solution to sorting this country out ... Had the UK addressed immigration years ago, not privatised all our industries and sold us down the river to fat cat bankers, we wouldn't be in such a state of disrepair.

UKIP ARE the fat cat bankers and privatisers, the reason they want out of Europe is to allow them to strip away all the employment protection introduced by EU law and now taken so much for granted by Brits - you know, those pesky Human Rights in practice. That will allow them to force us all to work every hour for a pittance and then sack us without redress.

Trump is a conman, pure and simple. As I said to a friend who lives in the US

So you want a President who will
1 Make America strong and support the military? Vote for the coward who dodged the draft.
2 Keep out immigrants? Vote for the man whose grandfather was an illegal immigrant gangster ( and who imports successive immigrant wives , by the way)
3 Support business and create jobs? Vote for the man who has been bankrupt 4 times
4 Keep out muslims? Vote for the man who is owned body and soul by muslim princes who paid off his debts ( See 3)
5 Protect your 2nd Amendment Rights? Vote for the man committed to destroying the 1st Amendment ( See 4)
6 Fix the economy? Vote for the man who inherited a stolen fortune from his gangster grandfather and made less money from “business” than if he’d deposited it in a savings account.

Few facts
1 Bill Clinton also dodged the draft .
2 Keep out illegal immigrants out . As most countries do .
3Lincoln one of the founding fathers of the USA also went bankrupt . I think 7 in total other presidents also went bankrupt . Google it .
4 He wanted a tempory hold on muslims entering the country until they could figure out out to stop the terrorists .This is immposible because they would have to change one of the amendments (i am sure he knows this ) .
5 JFK father was a gangster and booth legger .

Hoepfully come June BREXIT will happen thanks to UKIP and Cameron will be out of a job .How did europe ever get by without the ECHR ?

Last edited by robcoupe20vt; 17/03/2016 23:34.

Fiat 20VT
Fiat 16vt
Fiat 130TC
Fiat 131 sport
Re: trump chump or not [Re: jimboy] #1566847
18/03/2016 00:30
18/03/2016 00:30
Aberdeenshire,Scotland
A
Azzura Offline
Enjoying the ride
Azzura  Offline
Enjoying the ride
A

Aberdeenshire,Scotland
Trump dodged the draft repeatedly with false claims of illness and injury BUT pretends to be the strong man and military supporter. He's talking about ALL immigrants, whipping up hate and xenophobia DESPITE being an immigrant married to immigrants himself. He has been repeatedly bankrupt, yet sells the utterly false story of knowing what he is doing financially. He has declared that he will unilaterally ban ALL people of a particular religious persuasion from entering the US, no time bar. Trump's grandfather was an illegal immigrant gangster slum landlord who was deported from the US and illegally came back in, yet he wants to build walls - aye, right. He is burning so many bridges that this has to be an all or nothing game for him. What is waiting for him that is so bad he thinks only becoming President will protect him and it's worth destroying everything he currently has? ( and is barely holding on to) His "businesses" are just a giant Ponzi scheme. he uses his ridiculous celebrity to attract idiot investors to new flashy projects like the laughable golf course at Balmedie, builds them on the ultra cheap, never to the promised extent and uses the excess cash to try and pay off his losses on his other failing crap.

And how did Europe ever get by without the ECHR? It didn't, millions of people died. History, try it.

Yesterday Sprint Blue 20VT,today Denim Blue TT225
Re: trump chump or not [Re: Azzura] #1566873
18/03/2016 10:29
18/03/2016 10:29
State of Essex .
robcoupe20vt Offline
Enjoying the ride
robcoupe20vt  Offline
Enjoying the ride

State of Essex .
Originally Posted By: Azzura
Trump dodged the draft repeatedly with false claims of illness and injury BUT pretends to be the strong man and military supporter. He's talking about ALL immigrants, whipping up hate and xenophobia DESPITE being an immigrant married to immigrants himself. He has been repeatedly bankrupt, yet sells the utterly false story of knowing what he is doing financially. He has declared that he will unilaterally ban ALL people of a particular religious persuasion from entering the US, no time bar. Trump's grandfather was an illegal immigrant gangster slum landlord who was deported from the US and illegally came back in, yet he wants to build walls - aye, right. He is burning so many bridges that this has to be an all or nothing game for him. What is waiting for him that is so bad he thinks only becoming President will protect him and it's worth destroying everything he currently has? ( and is barely holding on to) His "businesses" are just a giant Ponzi scheme. he uses his ridiculous celebrity to attract idiot investors to new flashy projects like the laughable golf course at Balmedie, builds them on the ultra cheap, never to the promised extent and uses the excess cash to try and pay off his losses on his other failing crap.

And how did Europe ever get by without the ECHR? It didn't, millions of people died. History, try it.

You have said that already and hes talking about illegal immigrants . I posted comparisions or does it only work from now . JFK father was a bootlegger,loan shark and various other shady criminals . I am not Trumps PR guru just pointing out other politicians that came before him had shady pasts . Bill clinton had whitewater google it .

I dont know why you have a problem with the wall . Dont you want to stop illegal immigrants crossing the border or are you one of those people who believe in no borders . The wall is not a new thing . It was passed in congress 8 years ago and nobody got around to putting it into a plan of action .Can you give me a link to his " giant Ponzi scheme" as i have not heard of this one .

ECHR pre 1998 how did the UK survive without this . You changed it to say Europe ?I was only talking about the uk . Like alot of things it get abused in this country when you cant deport terrorists that hide behind it . We have had quite a few high profile cases in the last few years . Its like a gravy train for some solicitors . Cherie Balir has made a great living of the EHCR .

Fiat 20VT
Fiat 16vt
Fiat 130TC
Fiat 131 sport
Re: trump chump or not [Re: jimboy] #1566880
18/03/2016 11:04
18/03/2016 11:04
Corridor of Uncertainty
J
Jim_Clennell Offline
Forum veteran
Jim_Clennell  Offline
Forum veteran
J

Corridor of Uncertainty
Seriously, robcoupe20vt, there won't be a wall. Regardless of what he may say, Trump knows this. From physically not being able to build it along certain stretches, to the preposterous idea that somehow Mexico will be persuaded or bullied into paying for it, visiting the ludicrous, unaffordable cost along the way.
This is one of many examples of Trump latching on to a populist idea and yelling from the rooftops how he'll do it, then quietly forgetting about it or using distraction tactics.

No wall. Google it.

"Cherie Balir has made a great living of the EHCR"

And History is Bnuk, according to Henry Frod.

Re: trump chump or not [Re: jimboy] #1566883
18/03/2016 11:54
18/03/2016 11:54
State of Essex .
robcoupe20vt Offline
Enjoying the ride
robcoupe20vt  Offline
Enjoying the ride

State of Essex .
Jim_Clennellhappysmile . For the wall to be built Trump would have to win his nomination and then become president .Certain stretches are mountains and dont need a wall . You fail to understand that this wall was approved in congress 8 years ago but has yet to be put into a plan .You all take this too seriously . I dont live in the usa and i cant vote . I could careless if the wall is built or not .

So Cherie Blair has not made money out of the ECHR ?

Fiat 20VT
Fiat 16vt
Fiat 130TC
Fiat 131 sport
Page 1 of 2 1 2