Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Edinburgh), 1,160 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
LE for sale #1572761
08/05/2016 04:45
08/05/2016 04:45
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 649
UK
Clintos Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
Clintos  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 649
UK


Boooooooooost!!!
Re: LE for sale [Re: Clintos] #1572769
08/05/2016 09:15
08/05/2016 09:15

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



good price for a one owner car with 55k

Re: LE for sale [Re: Clintos] #1572770
08/05/2016 09:18
08/05/2016 09:18

N
Nello
Unregistered
Nello
Unregistered
N



55k is very low miles but thats a very steep asking price........ Good luck to them though

Re: LE for sale [Re: Clintos] #1572776
08/05/2016 09:30
08/05/2016 09:30
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 649
UK
Clintos Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
Clintos  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 649
UK
A great price if the engine and turbo are sound, full service or specialist history and zero corrosion. Could easily add another 10k to the asking price to make it a minter wink


Boooooooooost!!!
Re: LE for sale [Re: Clintos] #1572781
08/05/2016 09:55
08/05/2016 09:55

N
nismo
Unregistered
nismo
Unregistered
N



I think it's good to see people pushing the prices up for these cars . good for the seller but not so good for the buyer . I wouldn't part with mine for less than 10k .

Re: LE for sale [Re: Clintos] #1572785
08/05/2016 10:03
08/05/2016 10:03
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207
ation
szkom Offline
Club member 2000
szkom  Offline
Club member 2000
Forum is my life

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207
ation
Anyone plugged the details into the MOT checker? Car has done a bit more than 55K...

Re: LE for sale [Re: Clintos] #1572788
08/05/2016 10:07
08/05/2016 10:07
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 162
Andover
arm Offline
On a journey
arm  Offline
On a journey

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 162
Andover
Um, I think that advert is old. At least 10 years old.

I hope nobody has been calling Clair this morning. It will be a bit confusing for her.


[Linked Image]
Re: LE for sale [Re: arm] #1572795
08/05/2016 10:29
08/05/2016 10:29
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Originally Posted by arm
Um, I think that advert is old. At least 10 years old.

I hope nobody has been calling Clair this morning. It will be a bit confusing for her.


Do you remember it when first posted shocked


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: LE for sale [Re: Edinburgh] #1572796
08/05/2016 10:33
08/05/2016 10:33
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Countrycruising Offline
Club member 914
Countrycruising  Offline
Club member 914
Forum veteran

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,313
FCSS 01684 593187
Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Originally Posted by arm
Um, I think that advert is old. At least 10 years old.

I hope nobody has been calling Clair this morning. It will be a bit confusing for her.


Do you remember it when first posted shocked


https://totalcarcheck.co.uk/FreeCheck?vdm=S330+HKO+

Re: LE for sale [Re: Edinburgh] #1572797
08/05/2016 10:41
08/05/2016 10:41
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 162
Andover
arm Offline
On a journey
arm  Offline
On a journey

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 162
Andover
Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Originally Posted by arm
Um, I think that advert is old. At least 10 years old.

I hope nobody has been calling Clair this morning. It will be a bit confusing for her.


Do you remember it when first posted shocked


No, just a bit of I.T. forensics (my job). And some common sense.


[Linked Image]
Re: LE for sale [Re: Clintos] #1572798
08/05/2016 10:44
08/05/2016 10:44
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 649
UK
Clintos Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
Clintos  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 649
UK
Any owner who drives a car with the cord showing through is the same type of owner who doesn't check levels and drives the car to destruction. that MOT checker doesn't say 55k either, more like 105K.

The advert was an email alert I received this morning so not sure about it being 10 years old........


Boooooooooost!!!
Re: LE for sale [Re: Clintos] #1572799
08/05/2016 10:49
08/05/2016 10:49
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
The copyright notice on the bottom was dated 2000, so possibly 15 or 16 years old.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: LE for sale [Re: arm] #1572800
08/05/2016 10:50
08/05/2016 10:50
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Originally Posted by arm
Originally Posted by Edinburgh
Originally Posted by arm
Um, I think that advert is old. At least 10 years old.

I hope nobody has been calling Clair this morning. It will be a bit confusing for her.


Do you remember it when first posted shocked


No, just a bit of I.T. forensics (my job). And some common sense.


Fair point, looking at the check it wouldn't be unreasonable to estimate about 105k on the clock by now.

Last edited by Edinburgh; 08/05/2016 10:51. Reason: oops a bit late, point already made :)

BumbleBee carer smile

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.012s Queries: 13 (0.007s) Memory: 0.6508 MB (Peak: 0.7608 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 21:50:53 UTC