Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Happy Anniversary Snoopy! #1580555
21/07/2016 14:50
21/07/2016 14:50
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Trappy Offline OP
Club member 7306
Trappy  Offline OP
Club member 7306
Forum is my life

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
So I've had my Coupé for 12 years today cloud9

I picked her up from a dealer in Maidstone. Exactly the spec I was looking for love

20v Turbo
Totally standard
5 speed
Black Alcantara
Air Con
No sun roof

Only 6 years old with 41,000 miles on the clock, she was up for £6,500 but I got her for £6,100. I still remember the drive home well (and back and forth to fix all the various problems... I should have learnt my lesson back then!!)

Oh, I named in 'Snoopy' just a couple of months ago laugh


F****** b****** thing...
Re: Happy Anniversary Snoopy! [Re: Trappy] #1580564
21/07/2016 16:06
21/07/2016 16:06
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
Nice car,glad you have kept it so long Trappy.

Stupid name though.



Re: Happy Anniversary Snoopy! [Re: magooagain] #1604882
21/07/2017 14:18
21/07/2017 14:18
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
Trappy Offline OP
Club member 7306
Trappy  Offline OP
Club member 7306
Forum is my life

Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
13 years today!! love


F****** b****** thing...
Re: Happy Anniversary Snoopy! [Re: Trappy] #1604885
21/07/2017 15:08
21/07/2017 15:08
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
Happy Aniversary Sn......, there I can't even type the name!

Seriously though,good going Trappy.



Re: Happy Anniversary Snoopy! [Re: Trappy] #1604979
23/07/2017 09:06
23/07/2017 09:06
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
Originally Posted by Trappy
So I've had my Coupé for 12 years today cloud9

I picked her up from a dealer in Maidstone. Exactly the spec I was looking for love

20v Turbo
Totally standard
5 speed
Black Alcantara
Air Con
No sun roof

Only 6 years old with 41,000 miles on the clock, she was up for £6,500 but I got her for £6,100. I still remember the drive home well (and back and forth to fix all the various problems... I should have learnt my lesson back then!!)

Oh, I named in 'Snoopy' just a couple of months ago laugh


You forgot to mention the best colour rotate wobble yes


997 C4S
Re: Happy Anniversary Snoopy! [Re: Trappy] #1604982
23/07/2017 09:47
23/07/2017 09:47
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,167
Glos
Brilly1uk Offline
Club member 1034
Brilly1uk  Offline
Club member 1034
Competition Level

Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,167
Glos
Congratulations Snoopy - lucky for some party driving


Fiat Coupe 20VT
Alfa Romeo Spider
BMW X3

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 14 (0.009s) Memory: 0.6193 MB (Peak: 0.6785 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:17:01 UTC