Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,089 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Injectors #1580718
22/07/2016 21:17
22/07/2016 21:17
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
We have maxed out the 630cc (Seimans) injectors on the Plus (2.0)

What is the next recommended size?

Have looked on the seimans page but its all in lb??

Thanks.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Injectors [Re: technics] #1580721
22/07/2016 21:37
22/07/2016 21:37

V
Vazsi
Unregistered
Vazsi
Unregistered
V




Re: Injectors [Re: technics] #1580727
22/07/2016 23:16
22/07/2016 23:16
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Anything in between 830cc and 870cc??


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Injectors [Re: technics] #1580750
23/07/2016 09:16
23/07/2016 09:16

V
Vazsi
Unregistered
Vazsi
Unregistered
V



With a 4 Bar fuel pressure regulator you could increase the size of the 630's to 727 cc/min "virtually".

Re: Injectors [Re: technics] #1580763
23/07/2016 11:29
23/07/2016 11:29
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Thank you.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Injectors [Re: technics] #1580764
23/07/2016 11:48
23/07/2016 11:48

P
PhoB
Unregistered
PhoB
Unregistered
P



630 siemens on petrol will be maxed out 550bhp+ , so are you sure injectors are the limit? smile

In my experience the max flow difference between siemens 60lb(you have) and 80lb is not that big as on paper. More similar like 65 vs 75.
So 4 bar FPR will be easiest solution, if you are not looking for huge jump.

Re: Injectors [Re: technics] #1580805
24/07/2016 14:13
24/07/2016 14:13
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Hi PhoB

Car has made 512bhp at 1.8 bar and injectors are at 98%.

Would rather run them with a bit of head room.

As for the FPR we are not sure what it is as was fitted a couple of years ago, we need to check it.

I think the most comfortable way is to change the injectors.

We'll see though first with the fpr


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: Injectors [Re: technics] #1580942
26/07/2016 00:40
26/07/2016 00:40
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,728
London
kj16v Offline
My life on the forum
kj16v  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,728
London
Are you sticking with the same power or aiming for more?

Re: Injectors [Re: technics] #1580997
26/07/2016 17:47
26/07/2016 17:47
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Sticking with it now. All done.


Now in the 400+ bhp club!

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.016s Queries: 14 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6269 MB (Peak: 0.7016 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 22:16:51 UTC