Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (phil16vturbo), 1,057 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Does anyone know this one [Re: Makkadiamond] #1581884
07/08/2016 11:53
07/08/2016 11:53
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
The door cards are identical to my early 16VT, obviously the gearlever is different, door seals look identical to mine as well.

The carpets appear the same from the photos, just with mats on top.

I don't think it was built earlier than 94 as it has the passenger airbag which was not fitted to early cars, they had a different dash with a larger glovebox.


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Does anyone know this one [Re: Makkadiamond] #1581885
07/08/2016 12:11
07/08/2016 12:11
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207
ation
szkom Offline
Club member 2000
szkom  Offline
Club member 2000
Forum is my life

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,207
ation
I might be wrong, but a lot of the ad doesn't tally for me. I just wonder if there's more history.

It looks to be great opportunity for a collector in any case.

Re: Does anyone know this one [Re: Makkadiamond] #1581886
07/08/2016 12:19
07/08/2016 12:19
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
From the dealer who is selling the car when I let him know of the Pininfarina connection.

"We are selling the car on behalf of a lifelong italian enthusiast, who is fast approaching having owned 3 figures of italian classics within his lifetime. He's a genuine guy, and no doubt will be dissapointed he's got his information wrong when he purchased the car from a fellow enthusiast in Italy."

Could well have got lost in translation.

Still an interesting car as you say.



16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Re: Does anyone know this one [Re: Makkadiamond] #1581946
08/08/2016 00:05
08/08/2016 00:05
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
AnnieMac Offline
Enjoying the ride
AnnieMac  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
The ad has gone. Sold already?


[Linked Image]
Re: Does anyone know this one [Re: AnnieMac] #1581956
08/08/2016 01:08
08/08/2016 01:08
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
PeteP Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
PeteP  Offline
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
Originally Posted by AnnieMac
The ad has gone. Sold already?


Still there when I looked just now Annie.

http://www.hollybrooksportscars.com/cars/fiat-coupe-16v-turbo/


16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot

We must all do our part for the planet.
I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using.
I even unplugged my own.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.015s Queries: 15 (0.010s) Memory: 0.6217 MB (Peak: 0.6866 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 20:58:19 UTC