Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Robski1337), 1,372 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I'd just like to .... #1584825
18/09/2016 12:31
18/09/2016 12:31
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
mikndo69 Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
mikndo69  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
You give me grief and you make me paranoid, but there is that special time when the weather is nice and the roads are clear, the revs are building and the gear change is perfect, when I think to myself, I would not be anywhere else than in here

click to enlarge

Right, let's wrap her up for Winter

Last edited by mikndo69; 18/09/2016 12:34.

Fast as FCCUK.org
Re: I'd just like to .... [Re: mikndo69] #1584827
18/09/2016 13:05
18/09/2016 13:05
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Edinburgh Online content
Club President, member225
Edinburgh  Online Content
Club President, member225
Forum veteran

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 18,920
Auld Reekie
Sparkling interior mikndo smile

And I do like your juxtaposition of "Winter" in the setting of a palm....


BumbleBee carer smile
Re: I'd just like to .... [Re: Edinburgh] #1584836
18/09/2016 15:22
18/09/2016 15:22
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
mikndo69 Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
mikndo69  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
Thats sunny Alcester for you


Fast as FCCUK.org
Re: I'd just like to .... [Re: mikndo69] #1585132
21/09/2016 12:19
21/09/2016 12:19
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
AnnieMac Offline
Enjoying the ride
AnnieMac  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
I love that colour Coupe.


[Linked Image]
Re: I'd just like to .... [Re: mikndo69] #1585171
21/09/2016 21:58
21/09/2016 21:58
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,167
Glos
Brilly1uk Offline
Club member 1034
Brilly1uk  Offline
Club member 1034
Competition Level

Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,167
Glos
Topical or was that tropical?
Originally Posted by mikndo69
Thats sunny Alcester for you


Fiat Coupe 20VT
Alfa Romeo Spider
BMW X3
Re: I'd just like to .... [Re: mikndo69] #1585198
22/09/2016 11:00
22/09/2016 11:00

G
glenn1960
Unregistered
glenn1960
Unregistered
G



don't normally like the centre console coloured [ blue,yellow, red hurl ] , but in that colour ...wow ! love

Re: I'd just like to .... [Re: mikndo69] #1585207
22/09/2016 12:22
22/09/2016 12:22
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,945
Going North on the A9
dante giacosa Offline
My life on the forum
dante giacosa  Offline
My life on the forum

Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,945
Going North on the A9
Do you know, Glenn?

I hadn't really taken that in! It just 'worked'..!

Re: I'd just like to .... [Re: mikndo69] #1585219
22/09/2016 18:08
22/09/2016 18:08
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
DaveG  Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
I think the OP needs an A pillar pod with another 2 or 3 instruments in there, no?


1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
Re: I'd just like to .... [Re: AnnieMac] #1585318
23/09/2016 20:15
23/09/2016 20:15
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
mikndo69 Offline OP
Enjoying the ride
mikndo69  Offline OP
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
Originally Posted by AnnieMac
I love that colour Coupe.


It seems other don't, but thanks Annie


Fast as FCCUK.org
Re: I'd just like to .... [Re: mikndo69] #1585343
24/09/2016 09:36
24/09/2016 09:36
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,071
Southsea
G
Gunzi Offline
Club member 189, Former Club President
Gunzi  Offline
Club member 189, Former Club President
Je suis un Coupé
G

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 8,071
Southsea
It's a great colour!

Re: I'd just like to .... [Re: Gunzi] #1585375
24/09/2016 21:01
24/09/2016 21:01
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
Theresa Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Theresa  Offline
Former Presidentessa Club member 58
Forum Fossil

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 23,347
North Wales
I think it's a nice colour too cool


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.017s Queries: 14 (0.011s) Memory: 0.6427 MB (Peak: 0.7271 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:07:43 UTC