Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,197 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Plus on eBay #1586108
06/10/2016 12:08
06/10/2016 12:08
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 197
J
juleshh Offline OP
On a journey
juleshh  Offline OP
On a journey
J

Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 197

Re: Plus on eBay [Re: juleshh] #1586122
06/10/2016 17:13
06/10/2016 17:13
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
J
Jimbo Offline
Je suis un Coupé
Jimbo  Offline
Je suis un Coupé
J

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 9,707
Gone
I don't think it reflects the £8K price tag. I'd expect the cabin to be a little cleaner.

Re: Plus on eBay [Re: Jimbo] #1586123
06/10/2016 17:48
06/10/2016 17:48

P
Pondman
Unregistered
Pondman
Unregistered
P



Makes mine look like a bargin! wink

Re: Plus on eBay [Re: Jimbo] #1586140
06/10/2016 22:56
06/10/2016 22:56
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
M
Mark_S Offline
Forum is my job
Mark_S  Offline
Forum is my job
M

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,839
Haslemere, Surrey
Originally Posted by Jimbo
I don't think it reflects the £8K price tag. I'd expect the cabin to be a little cleaner.


I would not say that the engine bay has been "restored top its former glory" either frown


997 C4S
Re: Plus on eBay [Re: Jimbo] #1586944
18/10/2016 06:11
18/10/2016 06:11

S
saxjonz
Unregistered
saxjonz
Unregistered
S



I totally agree.
Originally Posted by Jimbo
I don't think it reflects the £8K price tag. I'd expect the cabin to be a little cleaner.


Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.012s Queries: 14 (0.008s) Memory: 0.6061 MB (Peak: 0.6588 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 20:02:06 UTC