|
|
|
1 registered members (Edinburgh),
1,160
guests, and 3
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
mot
#1589506
28/11/2016 18:22
28/11/2016 18:22
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114 highlands
jimboy
OP
Club Member 857
|
OP
Club Member 857
Forum is my life
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
|
Well, my Coop failed MOT today on top mounts. Both sides are grinding up the rubber & practically falling apart. They are not that old either. I've sourced replacements & my tester is very kind & loves the Coop. There are some points he has shown me but once the garage fits mounts all good to go. So I'm quite happy considering the situation.
I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
|
|
|
|
|
|
|