|
1 registered members (Robski1337),
1,372
guests, and 7
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Pre-production coupe for sale
#1590252
12/12/2016 23:23
12/12/2016 23:23
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 127 Essex
1st_things_1st
OP
Club member 1460
|
OP
Club member 1460
On a journey
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 127
Essex
|
Sorry if this has been posted before. Genuine bit of Fiat Coupe history for sale : Fiat Coupe Pininfarina pre-production modelDoubt if you could register it as it would fail modern emissions tests without major mods. Wonder what sort of price they want £10,000+? Should be in a museum again. Should we all chip in and buy a part of it?
Last edited by 1st_things_1st; 12/12/2016 23:31.
|
|
|
Re: Pre-production coupe for sale
[Re: Countrycruising]
#1590303
13/12/2016 20:01
13/12/2016 20:01
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Has anybody actually enquired as to how much it is? I agree with you Joe, it would cetainly need to be a special event to take it out, but surely that's what things with wheels were designed for. We all know what a yellow Coupe looks like, so it needs to be driven in my book, just very occasionally
|
|
|
Re: Pre-production coupe for sale
[Re: 1st_things_1st]
#1590306
13/12/2016 20:24
13/12/2016 20:24
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
£21,000 WOWZERS!
|
|
|
Re: Pre-production coupe for sale
[Re: 1st_things_1st]
#1590324
14/12/2016 08:28
14/12/2016 08:28
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Pondman
Unregistered
|
Neil could be refering to the headlight bulges, but I thought they were meant to be buttocks 
|
|
|
Re: Pre-production coupe for sale
[Re: 1st_things_1st]
#1590335
14/12/2016 14:22
14/12/2016 14:22
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
I've got a spare 21k and I'm seriously considering buying this and then putting on a wide body kit, an ironing board spoiler, chrome spinning alloys and then maybe, just maybe (sorry to all the Coupe purists) taking the rear Fiat badge off. The only thing I'm unsure of is that I've heard under the bonnet there's just an A4 piece of paper with a drawing of a 16VT engine, with the words '825 miles' scribbled across it? 
|
|
|
|