Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Robski1337), 1,372 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,311
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,920
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
New quality parts #1594132
13/02/2017 20:35
13/02/2017 20:35
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Not sure if this is the right section.....please move otherwise,

I need a new idle control valve for my Dads Plus. Bit out of touch with buying parts for a coop, I want top quality though.

Many thanks, M


Now in the 400+ bhp club!
Re: New quality parts [Re: technics] #1594136
13/02/2017 20:52
13/02/2017 20:52
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
magooagain Offline
Club member 259
magooagain  Offline
Club member 259
Forum is my life

Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
Other makes of cars share the same icv. A fiat one is very expensive compared to some others.

Hyundai is one I think.

I will have a look about.



Re: New quality parts [Re: technics] #1594138
13/02/2017 21:20
13/02/2017 21:20
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
technics Offline OP
I need some sleep
technics  Offline OP
I need some sleep

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,486
London Tan
Thanks.



Now in the 400+ bhp club!

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.010s) Memory: 0.5996 MB (Peak: 0.6415 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-10-11 23:03:20 UTC