|
|
|
3 registered members (jarofjam, Notfastwes, YFG),
1,265
guests, and 5
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,143
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Need a new induction kit - best place to buy?
#1597500
29/03/2017 10:30
29/03/2017 10:30
|
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,241 Anywhere that has roads
Welformed
OP
Forum is my life
|
OP
Forum is my life
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,241
Anywhere that has roads
|
Hi all. So after 14 years my K&N filter was clogged to the point of being unusable, time for a new one. £165 from K&N I prefer K&N for the noise, but they're not as cheap as I remember!I guess that's inflation and the crap pound atm. Would you buy from a place that's cheaper but has the wrong pictures? http://www.madmotors.co.uk/k-n-57i-induction-kit-fiat-coupe-2-0-turbo-1994-2000.html Or these guys maybe? http://www.revolution247.com/catalogue/shop-by-category-air-filters-kandn-57i-induction-kits/kandn-57i-induction-kit-for-fiat---coupe---20fi1994-2000-(turbo) Or should I get something better suited to 350Bhp+?
A 340Bhp, 300lb/ft powered thread hijacker
|
|
|
Re: Need a new induction kit - best place to buy?
[Re: Welformed]
#1597503
29/03/2017 11:01
29/03/2017 11:01
|
suba
Unregistered
|
suba
Unregistered
|
erm.... £165 quid for a K&N is more than £100 over what you should be paying??  where did you get that price from?
|
|
|
Re: Need a new induction kit - best place to buy?
[Re: Nigel]
#1597515
29/03/2017 14:57
29/03/2017 14:57
|
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408 Essex
Trappy
Club member 7306
|
Club member 7306
Forum is my life
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,408
Essex
|
K&N has a 1-million mile guarantee - speak with K&N to see what they recommend - you might get a free replacement (or they might just suggest you clean it....) I'm sure the K&N is supposed to be cleaned anyway? You can get a cleaning kit including a detergent and oil as I recall? I'd just go and buy an Apexi Power Intake. Fit and forget
F****** b****** thing...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|