|
|
|
1 registered members (Robski1337),
1,372
guests, and 7
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Forza Live Rugby June 11th
#1601289
24/05/2017 15:06
24/05/2017 15:06
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Anyone else going to this one? Not heard of it before but pretty local to me..... Forza Live
|
|
|
Re: Forza Live Rugby June 11th
[Re: ]
#1601305
24/05/2017 16:20
24/05/2017 16:20
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
This is the Fiat Forum organising their own events, they've been doing it for about a year. They have been getting more and more commercially minded lately.
I doubt whether I'll bother with the 200 mile plus round trip to this one.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Forza Live Rugby June 11th
[Re: ]
#1601326
24/05/2017 17:46
24/05/2017 17:46
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Nello
Unregistered
|
Cheers Pete. I might pop along as its so near. They seem to have had an Alfa club or two at previous events so might be fun to see whats there.......
|
|
|
Re: Forza Live Rugby June 11th
[Re: ]
#1601343
24/05/2017 20:15
24/05/2017 20:15
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083 Alcester
mikndo69
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,083
Alcester
|
Possible, need to get the Coupe back on the road first.
Fast as FCCUK.org
|
|
|
|
|
|
|