|
|
|
1 registered members (Robski1337),
1,372
guests, and 7
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Looking for paint code location
#1605720
07/08/2017 14:07
07/08/2017 14:07
|
Dario
Unregistered
|
Dario
Unregistered
|
Hello, it's been several years since I've posted something in here. My 16v Coupe Turbo is still nice and strong (116k Kms), but I need to fix a small paint scratch. I am not a car mechanic and I have no clue where to find the paint code. The F.A.Q. does not tell. The car is this:
|
|
|
Re: Looking for paint code location
[Re: ]
#1605733
07/08/2017 18:06
07/08/2017 18:06
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
It's on a sticker under the bonnet at the front edge Dario.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Looking for paint code location
[Re: ]
#1605736
07/08/2017 18:28
07/08/2017 18:28
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921 Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG
Club Treasurer Member 311
|
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,921
Lightwater, Surrey
|
...unless your bonnet has been resprayed in the past
1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus 2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
|
|
|
Re: Looking for paint code location
[Re: PeteP]
#1605745
07/08/2017 20:54
07/08/2017 20:54
|
Dario
Unregistered
|
Dario
Unregistered
|
It's on a sticker under the bonnet at the front edge Dario. Thank you!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|