|
0 registered members (),
1,019
guests, and 6
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Edenbridge Motor Show, Kent: Sunday 10th. Sept.
[Re: Thunderbox]
#1599466
27/04/2017 16:32
27/04/2017 16:32
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
1. Thunderbox 2. Cooperman 3. PeteP 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Edenbridge Motor Show, Kent: Sunday 10th. Sept.
[Re: Thunderbox]
#1599508
28/04/2017 13:35
28/04/2017 13:35
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
Richie007
Unregistered
|
1. Thunderbox 2. Cooperman 3. PeteP 4. Submariner 5. Serg1 6. RT_007 7. 8. 9. 10.
|
|
|
Re: Edenbridge Motor Show, Kent: Sunday 10th. Sept.
[Re: Thunderbox]
#1606910
29/08/2017 10:27
29/08/2017 10:27
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311 Aldershot
PeteP
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
|
Hon Club Member 005, Membership Secretary
Forum Fossil
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 22,311
Aldershot
|
I'm out too unfortunately.
My wife is due for a hip replacement on the 4th Sept and obviously I can't leave her on her own that soon.
16VT and X1/9 1500 + e208 Peugeot
We must all do our part for the planet. I unplugged a row of electric cars that nobody was using. I even unplugged my own.
|
|
|
Re: Edenbridge Motor Show, Kent: Sunday 10th. Sept.
[Re: Thunderbox]
#1607129
01/09/2017 20:13
01/09/2017 20:13
|
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 826 Kent
cyborg7
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 826
Kent
|
Jon - yes all arranged and confirmed, but I'll send them a reminder on Monday to confirm the latest numbers next week as well. The show runs from 10.00 am - 4.00 pm, but they have asked for cars to be in place by 9am. It was really good last year with couple of hundred cars from italian inc. alfas & ferraris to jags to to tvrs to new teslars on a dealers stand to military vehicles to allegros to you name it. Couple of car clubs but sadly lacking any fiat coupes. Promises to be even bigger this year so hopefully good. Live Music from 3 bands to Beer Tent to Helicopter Rides http://www.edenbridgemotorshow.co.uk/about_edenbridge_motor_show.htmlSunday 10th September 2017 Gabriel's Showground, Mill Hill, Edenbridge Kent TN8 5PL
|
|
|
|