Fiat Coupe Forum
- Funded by the Club for the benefit of all owners
- Please consider joining the Club to help keep the Forum running
- Or you can choose to make a Donation
Fiat Coupe Club UK
join the club
Fiat Coupe Forum
 
» Announced
    Posting images


» Related sites
    Main club site
    fiatcoupe.net

 
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Notfastwes, mike789), 236 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics103,715
Posts1,170,025
Members1,651
Most Online39,516
Apr 16th, 2026
Top Posters(All Time)
barnacle 33,794
stan 32,123
Theresa 23,347
PeteP 22,306
bockers 21,083
Edinburgh 18,883
JimO 17,919
Nigel 17,386
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 102 of 106 1 2 … 100 101 102 103 104 105 106
Re: South East [Re: ] #1601082
21/05/2017 23:59
21/05/2017 23:59
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
AnnieMac Offline
Enjoying the ride
AnnieMac  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
On Friday 19/5/17 at about 1pm, in Newbury, heading up to the A34 from Donnington, a wine red 20VT. I waved madly and did a thumbs up but I was in my Alfa again so he probably thought I was just a nutter.


[Linked Image]
Re: South East [Re: ] #1601088
22/05/2017 04:15
22/05/2017 04:15
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,907
Lightwater, Surrey
DaveG Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
DaveG  Offline
Club Treasurer Member 311
Je suis un Coupé

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 8,907
Lightwater, Surrey
What you need is a sunstrip that reads "My other car is a Fiat Coupe". I used to have one on my Fiat 850 (40 years ago!) that read "I hate Renaults" crazy


1996 Portofino 20vt & 2000 Pearl White Plus
2008 Ferrari F430 & 2017 Fiat 124 Spider
Re: South East [Re: DaveG] #1601142
22/05/2017 23:58
22/05/2017 23:58
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 421
uk
OnlyItalian Offline
Enjoying the ride
OnlyItalian  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 421
uk
Originally Posted by DaveG
I used to have one on my Fiat 850 (40 years ago!) that read "I hate Renaults" crazy


Could do with one of them for my Clio!


"Proud owner of LE141 and a 99 VIS broomie "
Re: South East [Re: ] #1601244
24/05/2017 11:13
24/05/2017 11:13
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
AnnieMac Offline
Enjoying the ride
AnnieMac  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
I'd love to know who that is with a wine red Coupe, they must be local to me because I often see it. I also used to see a yellow one at the Catholic church, but that one seems to have left the area.


[Linked Image]
Re: South East [Re: ] #1601701
29/05/2017 23:33
29/05/2017 23:33
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
AnnieMac Offline
Enjoying the ride
AnnieMac  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
Saw a wine red Coupe in Kiln Road, Newbury on 27/5/17. It was a different one to the one I normally see. It had a private plate, and a lady was driving it. In very lovely condition. I waved even though I was in my Alfa and she waved back.


[Linked Image]
Re: South East [Re: ] #1602243
07/06/2017 09:35
07/06/2017 09:35
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 74
Durham
pvig73 Offline
Reaping the fruits
pvig73  Offline
Reaping the fruits

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 74
Durham
I saw a lovely metallic blue Plus near Muswell Hill on Sunday 4th June. Had the front plate on the sun visor rather than the bumper. Absolutely loved it.

Re: South East [Re: ] #1602545
11/06/2017 19:50
11/06/2017 19:50
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 74
Durham
pvig73 Offline
Reaping the fruits
pvig73  Offline
Reaping the fruits

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 74
Durham
Saw another one near Muswell Hill/Alexandra Palace. Silver R plate 20VT.

Re: South East [Re: ] #1602635
13/06/2017 12:53
13/06/2017 12:53
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 74
Durham
pvig73 Offline
Reaping the fruits
pvig73  Offline
Reaping the fruits

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 74
Durham
Ok, Google states that Banbury is classed in the South East of the UK so this is where I am posting.

Went to Banbury to see a mate and let him have a blast in my Coupe (which he loved) and around the corner is an Ink black 20VT. Ever since owning mine since late Feb, I'm seeing quite a few.

Re: South East [Re: ] #1603787
02/07/2017 19:53
02/07/2017 19:53

K
knight7660
Unregistered
knight7660
Unregistered
K



Silver 20VT in reading at the shell garage near the M4 at about 19:00 look well kept wondered if anyone on here

Re: South East [Re: ] #1605700
07/08/2017 07:49
07/08/2017 07:49
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 74
Durham
pvig73 Offline
Reaping the fruits
pvig73  Offline
Reaping the fruits

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 74
Durham
R plate Red 20VT on Holloway Road, London about 3pm on Saturday. Lovely condition.

Re: South East [Re: ] #1607014
31/08/2017 08:24
31/08/2017 08:24
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
Begbie Offline
ex El Presidente
Begbie  Offline
ex El Presidente
I AM a Coop

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 12,312
Sandhurst
V reg, electric blue 20v VIS with anthracite colour wheels following me from Maidenhead and turning off near Bracknell yesterday afternoon


Originally Posted by Jonny - After being taken out at Spa
Your car is Usain Bolt with wellies
Re: South East [Re: ] #1607316
05/09/2017 07:44
05/09/2017 07:44

B
Blueboyracer
Unregistered
Blueboyracer
Unregistered
B



Black coupe spotted on Redbourn Road in Hemel Hempstead.
I thought it was barnacle but I didn't recognise the driver sorry

Re: South East [Re: ] #1607587
09/09/2017 10:11
09/09/2017 10:11
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 130
Hemel Hempstead
Freddie Offline
On a journey
Freddie  Offline
On a journey

Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 130
Hemel Hempstead
It was me Freddie T977 TPU 20VT6 I'm on that road every day, come and say hello in the old town No 25


Freddie
Re: South East [Re: Freddie] #1607588
09/09/2017 10:13
09/09/2017 10:13

B
Blueboyracer
Unregistered
Blueboyracer
Unregistered
B



Originally Posted by Freddie
It was me Freddie T977 TPU 20VT6 I'm on that road every day, come and say hello in the old town No 25


That makes sense, sounded pretty good pulling away over that roundabout

You can probably see my coupe from the roundabout so feel free to drop in if Blue is on the drive

Re: South East [Re: ] #1607592
09/09/2017 10:56
09/09/2017 10:56
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 130
Hemel Hempstead
Freddie Offline
On a journey
Freddie  Offline
On a journey

Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 130
Hemel Hempstead
That was the first time I have seen a coupe on the road in six months, pretty sight!!


Freddie
Re: South East [Re: ] #1607774
13/09/2017 06:56
13/09/2017 06:56
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,483
Kent
Submariner Offline
My job on the forum
Submariner  Offline
My job on the forum

Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,483
Kent
Mint W reg Moon Plus Eastbourne outside Fusciardi's on the seafront 9/9/17 pm; we were having a lovely ice-cream.
Think it was Richie007

Re: South East [Re: ] #1607796
13/09/2017 16:24
13/09/2017 16:24
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 912
London, UK
Serg1 Offline
Enjoying the ride
Serg1  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 912
London, UK
I was in Fusciardi's (without coupe) that day around 15.00. FAB GELATO!

Re: South East [Re: ] #1607863
15/09/2017 06:06
15/09/2017 06:06
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 338
Camberley, Surrey
J
jonnyboy54321 Offline
Making a profit
jonnyboy54321  Offline
Making a profit
J

Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 338
Camberley, Surrey
Silver S plate with 20vt wheels at Pine Ridge Golf Club yesterday afternoon


Always seem to have too many 20VT's to count......
Re: South East [Re: ] #1607925
16/09/2017 19:14
16/09/2017 19:14

F
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
FreakinFreak
Unregistered
F



Dunno why but there's a bit of a clump of them all in Haringey, I can think of at least six of them right off the top of my head.

Re: South East [Re: ] #1607951
17/09/2017 00:27
17/09/2017 00:27

B
Blueboyracer
Unregistered
Blueboyracer
Unregistered
B



What is the collective term for Coupes?
As I can think of six within a stones throw of me too.

Re: South East [Re: ] #1608024
18/09/2017 12:13
18/09/2017 12:13
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
AnnieMac Offline
Enjoying the ride
AnnieMac  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
I saw that lovely wine red Coupe in Newbury again on Friday (15/9/17). It's in fantastic condition and had a private plate. Think it must be a turbo. I resisted the temptation to wave because for the first time in a week or more I was not driving my Coupe (sod's law).


[Linked Image]
Re: South East [Re: ] #1608042
18/09/2017 15:00
18/09/2017 15:00
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 74
Durham
pvig73 Offline
Reaping the fruits
pvig73  Offline
Reaping the fruits

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 74
Durham
Originally Posted by FreakinFreak
Dunno why but there's a bit of a clump of them all in Haringey, I can think of at least six of them right off the top of my head.


One of them will be mine then. Scots Green.

Re: South East [Re: ] #1608210
20/09/2017 20:48
20/09/2017 20:48

M
Mark_D
Unregistered
Mark_D
Unregistered
M



Dark Blue Plus spotted in queue for Euro Tunnel on Sunday. Was annoyed I didn’t get a chance to have a chat. I was with my mates on our bikes going to Ypres.

Re: South East [Re: ] #1608379
24/09/2017 09:31
24/09/2017 09:31

T
TbirdX
Unregistered
TbirdX
Unregistered
T



Speed red coming off the roundabout onto the M11 southbound at J7.

I was the guy on the bike who gave you a toot :-)

I presume you are Alex?

Last edited by TbirdX; 24/09/2017 09:32.
Re: South East [Re: ] #1608573
27/09/2017 17:31
27/09/2017 17:31
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 37
South London
Als16v Offline
Discoverer
Als16v  Offline
Discoverer

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 37
South London
That was me smile

Re: South East [Re: ] #1608575
27/09/2017 17:41
27/09/2017 17:41

T
TbirdX
Unregistered
TbirdX
Unregistered
T



Nice to meet you fella :-)

Re: South East [Re: ] #1608593
28/09/2017 06:39
28/09/2017 06:39
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
AnnieMac Offline
Enjoying the ride
AnnieMac  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
Wine red NA coupe with private plate, parked outside TK Max at Newbury Retail Park. On 26th September 2017 around 4pm. In very nice condition, no lacquer peel, but in dire need of a wash!


[Linked Image]
Re: South East [Re: ] #1608699
29/09/2017 19:40
29/09/2017 19:40
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
AnnieMac Offline
Enjoying the ride
AnnieMac  Offline
Enjoying the ride

Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,117
Berkshire
Mint electric blue 20VT with private plate MIB ... At 8.15pm this evening 29/9/17 at Trinity School football practice, the car park by the artificial pitches off Love Lane, Newbury. I was out walking the dogs.


[Linked Image]
Re: South East [Re: ] #1608980
04/10/2017 21:21
04/10/2017 21:21
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 338
Camberley, Surrey
J
jonnyboy54321 Offline
Making a profit
jonnyboy54321  Offline
Making a profit
J

Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 338
Camberley, Surrey
Saw what looked to be a gorgeous Broom Yellow one coming onto Red Road at Camberley 4pm today - Reg was S520 something I think. Looked in fine fettle


Always seem to have too many 20VT's to count......
Re: South East [Re: ] #1609004
05/10/2017 08:28
05/10/2017 08:28
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 130
Hemel Hempstead
Freddie Offline
On a journey
Freddie  Offline
On a journey

Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 130
Hemel Hempstead
Saw a lovely broom yellow coupe this morning at 8.15am coming off J9 of the M1 going towards Redbourne Herts,


Freddie
Page 102 of 106 1 2 … 100 101 102 103 104 105 106

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1
(Release build 20190129)
PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.066s Queries: 15 (0.057s) Memory: 0.7413 MB (Peak: 0.9512 MB) Data Comp: Off Server Time: 2026-09-29 13:45:40 UTC