|
|
|
0 registered members (),
1,286
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Re: Lets talk wheel colours
[Re: patrickstar]
#1607835
14/09/2017 09:04
14/09/2017 09:04
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,309 Pontefract, West Yorkshire
andyps
Club member 1482
|
Club member 1482
My job on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,309
Pontefract, West Yorkshire
|
All the wheels are painted using Halfords rattle cans, I got brilliant results with them , as long as you spend plenty of time prepping them. No picture of them on a car as I do them to sell on. A bit of a hobby. If they are Halfords cans I reckon that is their Steel Wheels colour, some of mine are painted in that and I like it. Currently got a mix but did have satin black most of this year which went well with the red car and black roof I have. Over the winter I plan to get them all black again.
Andy
|
|
|
Re: Lets talk wheel colours
[Re: Mariusz]
#1607850
14/09/2017 16:23
14/09/2017 16:23
|
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 158 Staffordshire
Lee_k
OP
On a journey
|
OP
On a journey
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 158
Staffordshire
|
This is probably standard Limited Edition titanium colour - paint code Fiat 551 Thansk Mariusz - Think thats what i'll go for! Lee
|
|
|
|
|
|
|