|
0 registered members (),
1,089
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
Tribute to Gina Young
#1618905
14/04/2018 10:20
14/04/2018 10:20
|
Brigham
Unregistered
|
Brigham
Unregistered
|
Hi All, Hope this is the right place, and no-one has any objections. Some may know, my lovely wife, Gina, sadly passed away on the 20th March this year. She had endured a long fight against Leukaemia, succumbing to Pneumonia  I have been asked to post the tribute site Danielle and I set up in her memory. I would be honoured if anyone would like to leave any little anecdotes. Kind Regards, may see you all about in Rosa sometime  John & Danielle https://gina-young.muchloved.com/
|
|
|
Re: Tribute to Gina Young
[Re: ]
#1618918
14/04/2018 13:51
14/04/2018 13:51
|
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114 highlands
jimboy
Club Member 857
|
Club Member 857
Forum is my life
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,114
highlands
|
Ah John, that is indeed so very sad indeed. Nothing I could say will make any difference. Only those in the know can feel your pain. I can only offer mere words.
Jim.
I'm an old git & happy with it,most of the time
|
|
|
Re: Tribute to Gina Young
[Re: ]
#1618919
14/04/2018 14:29
14/04/2018 14:29
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799 In the coupe.
magooagain
Club member 259
|
Club member 259
Forum is my life
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,799
In the coupe.
|
Sorry to read this John. Please accept my condolences.
|
|
|
Re: Tribute to Gina Young
[Re: ]
#1618945
14/04/2018 22:41
14/04/2018 22:41
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
JKD
Unregistered
|
Really sorry to read this John. Sincere condolences to you and your family.
|
|
|
Re: Tribute to Gina Young
[Re: ]
#1618973
15/04/2018 15:55
15/04/2018 15:55
|
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,621 Leicester UK
Ballypete
My life on the forum
|
My life on the forum
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1,621
Leicester UK
|
Sincere condolences to you and your family on your sad loss. I hope the donations to DKMS UK help to provide a fitting tribute through helping others
Last edited by Ballypete; 15/04/2018 15:56.
Doris the 1998 Portofino Blue 20V and Zoe the 1999 Alfa Romeo 916 Spider Bog standard needn't be boring...
|
|
|
Re: Tribute to Gina Young
[Re: ]
#1619289
22/04/2018 20:48
22/04/2018 20:48
|
Brigham
Unregistered
|
Brigham
Unregistered
|
Many many thanks to you all, it has been a tough month, the hard works begins now, getting my life back together. Danielle and I are overwhelmed by all the messages of support. Joe came to the service, really did me the power of good to see the big guy, many thanks mate, owe you a few beers at the Drum  Hope to see you all about, love and hugs. John
|
|
|
Re: Tribute to Gina Young
[Re: ]
#1619292
22/04/2018 21:54
22/04/2018 21:54
|
samsite999
Unregistered
|
samsite999
Unregistered
|
Really incredibly sorry John, Typed words are not enough. I hope you are doing ok, and I think its fair to say as a community if there is anything you need just ask.
|
|
|
|