|
0 registered members (),
1,286
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums48
Topics103,723
Posts1,170,144
Members1,659
| |
Most Online39,516 Apr 16th, 2026
|
|
|
New bonnet badges....
#1620645
20/05/2018 16:28
20/05/2018 16:28
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,483 Kent
Submariner
OP
My job on the forum
|
OP
My job on the forum
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,483
Kent
|
Have been 'watching' them on the 'bay from PartsWorld at £7.80 each with about 60+ left, no rush I thought. Then they sold out within 48hrs....wow.
Then searching see them for £15 with one seller and £19.99 each + £3 odd delivery from Alt Auto's on eBay, perhaps just a coinicdence but none elsewhere at all and the huge ££'s hike, good business sense mind, but I won't be 'investing' at that price, I hope other parts don't suffer such a hike.
Last edited by Submariner; 20/05/2018 16:29.
|
|
|
Re: New bonnet badges....
[Re: X19_pilot]
#1620763
22/05/2018 15:02
22/05/2018 15:02
|
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 53 Poland
Lukasz_B
Reaping the fruits
|
Reaping the fruits
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 53
Poland
|
I just bought a front one from Amazon for £11.99, they have rear ones too for £9.99. Hi, Where did you find (buy) a new rear badge for FC? Is far as I know the rear badge is out of production and unavailable. Cheers, Lukasz
|
|
|
Re: New bonnet badges....
[Re: Submariner]
#1620810
23/05/2018 11:22
23/05/2018 11:22
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,180 Sheffield
X19_pilot
Enjoying the ride
|
Enjoying the ride
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,180
Sheffield
|
The front one has arrived in 'Ricambio' packaging. I will try and get that fitted this afternoon. I thought I had put the rear one in my basket to order subject to the quality of the front, but I must not have clicked on it. They have Punto boot ones, which I assumed were the same as the Coupe, but if they are not the same size then I wont order it just yet. 12.5cm x 2.5cm ones are the ones available on Amazon. ETA: Coupe ones are 9cm x 2CM and currently out of stock on Amazon Just noticed Amazon sell rear bump stops for the Coupe on Amazon too for a quarter of the price Fiat dealers had my pants down for!
Last edited by X19_pilot; 23/05/2018 11:34.
|
|
|
Re: New bonnet badges....
[Re: Submariner]
#1627200
22/11/2018 21:42
22/11/2018 21:42
|
crgracing
Unregistered
|
crgracing
Unregistered
|
Last edited by BBR; 23/11/2018 00:13.
|
|
|
Re: New bonnet badges....
[Re: Submariner]
#1627201
22/11/2018 21:43
22/11/2018 21:43
|
crgracing
Unregistered
|
crgracing
Unregistered
|
Last edited by BBR; 23/11/2018 00:14.
|
|
|
|